Kwun: Adding new products in Equipment Review

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by David, May 26, 2001.

1. David

David Guest

Kwun,
    You might need to add couple of more products in your badminton review section. I have tested the following racquets and would like to post some of the reviews.

Gosen:
    1. Roots Gavun 3000
    2. Roots Gavun 2000
    3. Roots Gavun 2400 ( two models Red and Blue )
    4. Roots Titan 5000Ti

Pointfore:
    1. 5500 T3 (Excellent racquet! Stiff and head heavy)
    2. Premier
    3. Premier Isometric (Similar to Ti-10)
    ( This is the one I like out of all the racquets I got. You still have one of the model. I believe it's the 5500 T2 model. How did you like it? I just recently receive the latest model, the Premier Isometric. It's designed similar to Ti-10. Feels very similar to the Ti-10 but it's a little less head heavy. Sorry I cannot lend it to you because I have to return it on Tuesday! )

Victor:
    1. Super Ti-1
    2. Super Ti-2
    3. Fung Permadi 1000
    4. Fung Permadi 2000

Yang-Yang:
    1. Excel 2800
    2. Tit-11

I have not tried the Black-Knight yet and some others. Just don't have the time. If you want to try them, just come by to my store.

2. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Damn, how long did it take you to test these rackets out? I wanna try some too. heheheh..oh yeah..I need some Alpha tournament shuttles, care to discount? Also, you sell Hi-Qua Blues, do you have them in yellow?

3. David

David Guest

Hey Tony,
    Just spent my Pre-Holiday Friday with my brother and friends testing racquets. I attend 2 open gyms and spent few hours testing racquets with them. It was great! Never thought that I can spend close to 5-6 hours just playing badminton.

Anyway, email me about the Alpha Tournament shuttlecocks. Likewise, I currently have only 2 tubes left of the Hi-Qua blue. I will have some more in stock later on. However, I heard some complains that Hi-Qua quality is going down. The new Chester, I heard from a lot of people, is terrible. Luckily, I have the old Chester in stock. Thus, I am planning to purchase couple of Hi-Qua Blue first to test before ordering large qty. I don't think they come in yellow.

About testing the racquets, I can lend you some racquets. Just need to sign couple of papers. Email me about this also.

DSC

4. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student
    hey where is your store located?

5. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    I'll take care of this one.

His website is: badmintonalley.com

Here's the store address:
    Badminton Alley, Inc.
    1237 South Mary Ave.
    Sunnyvale, CA 94087
    Tel: (408) 746-0646, (408) 281-7818
    Fax: (408) 229-0210

The place is ok for a store..but everyone there is helpful and a friendly environment..

6. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Also, a main category for Miscellaneous Brands, and a subcategory for each named brand for Miscellaneous Models.