User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    What is the latest best pricing for RSL classic and sealion shuttlecocks.

RSL Classic RM 49/= & Sealion Priemer/ Gold RM 52/= ( the lastest i bought last month )

RSL Tourney No.1 RM 44/=

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muslayer View Post
    RSL Classic RM 49/= & Sealion Priemer/ Gold RM 52/= ( the lastest i bought last month )

RSL Tourney No.1 RM 44/=
    What is the model number for Sealion Priemer/ Gold?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    I am trying to come out with a new goose feather shuttlecock with quality equal to Aeroplane's Black label. To cut down cost, the tube will have no labelling and each shuttle will have no sticker on the inside top of the base. Each tube of 12 shuttles will cost about US$14 to US$15. Do you think this is a fair price?
    please keep me informed and tell me what shipping costs to the netherlands will be. im really fed up playing with as10 yonex crap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play AS40 ($22) but it wont last long, AS50 ($24) more duarable than AS40.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dvh99 View Post
    please keep me informed and tell me what shipping costs to the netherlands will be. im really fed up playing with as10 yonex crap.
    There are a few shipping options. The simplest one for the small qty buyer (less than 500 tubes) is to send through the postal services by sea. The goods will be delivered to your door.
    The second method is for larger qty, preferably in a full container load (FCL) or partial container load(PCL). This is of course by sea but it involves the buyer arranging for his own freight forwarding agent and shipment. It can also be cheaper as payment by Letter of Credit is effective only after the goods have been loaded on board the ship. Shipping rates here will be very cheap. One container load is about 200 cartons or 10,000 tubes. This method of shipping is used by companies who deal in international commerce.

For the smaller qty type of shipment, the postal shipping charges by sea to the Netherlands are:
    First 1kg................. HK$110
    Next 6kg................. HK$16 per kg
    Over 7kg................. HK$12 per kg
    The max. weight allowed is 20kg for the Netherlands. The weight of each tube of shuttles is about 180gm or about 9kg for a 50-tubes carton. The weight of the carton is quite heavy, ranging from 4kg to maybe 6-7kg.
    Some other countries allow a higher max. weight of up to 30kg, which makes it ideal to stack 2 cartons into one big parcel, thereby saving on freight as any extra weight over the first kg is mauch cheaper than the first kg.

Shipment by air is too prohibitively expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stone66 View Post
    Won't last long?? I thought AS40 is good enough to last like a really really long while.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stone66 View Post
    Do I spell, miss-hit?!?!?

AS-40 can last up to 2 games.

Are you possibly using correct shuttle-speed for your area? That can affect the durablity if it is not correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex AS50 ftw...lol...but if you want to be economical...La Fleche Tourney Grade shuttles are pretty good but they're hard to find...whatever u do dun get victor greens anymore...the QC has gone down drastically....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default shuttlecocks

Aeroplane(black label) will be your best choice.Case closed!!!
    www.shuttle.com
    $19.00 per tube.
    Good Luck.
    If you want a fairly durable grade for eveyday playing and practice for a good price,i know the distributor that he imported shuttlecocks from Vietnam with excellent quality.About $11-$12 per tube.
    I play almost 5-6 days a week,so i go through lots of birdies.
    mvjl@yahoo.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Yang Yang is quite good. especially no they have come up a new model call 99A is quite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jas1121 View Post
    I used to use Victor Gold but the quality is getting worst. I would pick Yang Yang shuttles because they are not expensive and quality is not bad. For me , yonex lasted the longest.
    Can I get the yangyang in UK? Which one of yangyang is good?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to share my experience with Aeroplane EG1130 again. I said previously in my post that EG1130 was good. But subsequently I bought 5 more tubes from Queensway SC, the quality was not as consistent.

So far I used up almost two tubes. The cock on one of the shuttlecock detached from the feather after about half a game. another one wobble slightly after a matche play. A few of them are not as durable as the older batch but are as good as victor green at least.
    The rest are as good as AS40. And one of them last for 4 game of double. Let me quantiy the extent of game - about 40% of the time baseline to baseline, 20% smash, the rest normal shots. The flight was amazingly good even after 3-4 game. Strangly with this brand is it does not slow down too much even when the feathers are worn.

I still think EG1130 is value for money. Just to bear with some inconsistency in quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ct3833 View Post
    I want to share my experience with Aeroplane EG1130 again. I said previously in my post that EG1130 was good. But subsequently I bought 5 more tubes from Queensway SC, the quality was not as consistent.

So far I used up almost two tubes. The cock on one of the shuttlecock detached from the feather after about half a game. another one wobble slightly after a matche play. A few of them are not as durable as the older batch but are as good as victor green at least.
    The rest are as good as AS40. And one of them last for 4 game of double. Let me quantiy the extent of game - about 40% of the time baseline to baseline, 20% smash, the rest normal shots. The flight was amazingly good even after 3-4 game. Strangly with this brand is it does not slow down too much even when the feathers are worn.

I still think EG1130 is value for money. Just to bear with some inconsistency in quality.
    Is your game 21-NSS or 15-OSS?

I also noticed that even broken feathers (happens after a long time) has not so much impact on the flight. The flight is a little different from AS40 but that just takes a bit of getting use to. The consistency in maintaining its flight beats the AS40 hands down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Is your game 21-NSS or 15-OSS?

I also noticed that even broken feathers (happens after a long time) has not so much impact on the flight. The flight is a little different from AS40 but that just takes a bit of getting use to. The consistency in maintaining its flight beats the AS40 hands down.
    Hi, we played 21-NSS. Yes I am impressed by the flight consistency of the shuttlecock even when the feathers are fairly badly damaged. So with the amount of money paid, it is better than AS40. And even the AS40 are not so consistent also, I notice within the same tube, some AS40 are faster than the other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sealion premier so far so good. can be bot at Newlink sports 2nd floor Queensway shopping centre or from me in Yishun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ct3833 View Post
    Hi, we played 21-NSS. Yes I am impressed by the flight consistency of the shuttlecock even when the feathers are fairly badly damaged. So with the amount of money paid, it is better than AS40. And even the AS40 are not so consistent also, I notice within the same tube, some AS40 are faster than the other.
    I just got another first on my EG1130. One of the shuttles lasted 3+ games (15pt OSS) and managed to maintain its flight until 2 points before it finally collapsed (as in the entire shuttle flattened). At the 2nd last point I felt the shuttle was a bit soft in the cock but played on since it is still flying quite okay. It finally died when I cleared and my opponent smashed .

I recently tried a few AS40 that were faster than my '50 EG1130 so I also observed the same as you. None of them last as long so I'm sticking to the EG for now. At this rate, we use only 3 shuttles for a 2 hour game so it's still cheaper. Just that we do not get a fresh shuttle with every game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default YangYang Shuttlecocks in UK

Quote Originally Posted by chunkwok View Post
    Can I get the yangyang in UK? Which one of yangyang is good?
    I just found the YangYang from the below link, you can have a look, also I saw some review, said that the 2000B, 99A & 300B are good, specially the 300B, it is IBF approved, worth to have a try.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YangYang-300B-...3A1%7C294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YangYang-2000B...3A1%7C294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YangYang-99A-T...3A1%7C294%3A50

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast