User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad
    Cappy 75 had asked the question of how to request a private lesson on another thread:

To arrange private lessons you can PM me or call PRO (604-231-0999) with your contact # and the info will be passed on to the coach of your choice. Please indicate what level you're interested in. The coach will then contact you to arrange for a suitable time. You pay the coach yourself, who will settle then with PRO (we have a system set up). Rate is $38/hr.

Hope that's all clear. Any other questions, I'm here.
    Sorry, a little error here. It should read: you pay PRO the fee, not the coach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard that we can't get the 12 sessions $14/hr deal any more. Is that true?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublewings
    I heard that we can't get the 12 sessions $14/hr deal any more. Is that true?
    As far as I know you still can. Where did you hear that? 12 sessions for $168, that is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got some feedbacks from some of my friends after they played badminton at RichPro. There are some issues you guys have to address about the facility. 1) there aren't any air circulation at the far end court, can;t just have that entrance providing fresh air for the whole complex 2) the boy's washroom, the curtain is too short and not wide enough, so some water are out, and making the floor very wet and slippery, its very dangerous. ( dont want to get sued ) 3) need something to block between the shower area and to the door, just feels weird! 4) the ladies' washroom, the water pressure for the shower heads aren't strong enough, takes forever to shower, and waste lots of water too...More the pressure, shorter time to shower, save more money!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Softhands
    I got some feedbacks from some of my friends after they played badminton at RichPro. There are some issues you guys have to address about the facility. 1) there aren't any air circulation at the far end court, can;t just have that entrance providing fresh air for the whole complex 2) the boy's washroom, the curtain is too short and not wide enough, so some water are out, and making the floor very wet and slippery, its very dangerous. ( dont want to get sued ) 3) need something to block between the shower area and to the door, just feels weird! 4) the ladies' washroom, the water pressure for the shower heads aren't strong enough, takes forever to shower, and waste lots of water too...More the pressure, shorter time to shower, save more money!!!
    \

To address these concerns:
    1) Circulation–we have 3 doors open to promote better circulation plus we have ground level fans going at the same time. It's a hot time of the year but these temperatures are an aberration. Once they drop I'm sure things will be more tolerable.
    2) Men's locker room–we have lengthened the curtains and put rubber matting on the floor next to the showers.
    3) Door to locker room–we have installed a stopper to limit how much the door opens. You shouldn't be able to see inside them from the outside
    4) Water pressure in Ladies' locker room–we checked them and they seem to be fine. Acceptable water pressure.

Softhands, don't rely just on your friends' observations, why don't you come by and see for yourself.

mb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad
    \

To address these concerns:
    1) Circulation–we have 3 doors open to promote better circulation plus we have ground level fans going at the same time. It's a hot time of the year but these temperatures are an aberration. Once they drop I'm sure things will be more tolerable.
    2) Men's locker room–we have lengthened the curtains and put rubber matting on the floor next to the showers.
    3) Door to locker room–we have installed a stopper to limit how much the door opens. You shouldn't be able to see inside them from the outside
    4) Water pressure in Ladies' locker room–we checked them and they seem to be fine. Acceptable water pressure.

Softhands, don't rely just on your friends' observations, why don't you come by and see for yourself.

mb
    i dare softhands to try out the lady showers

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    i dare softhands to try out the lady showers
    And before you start thinking I checked the ladies' shower heads personally....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madbad, did you come out unphased when when checking the ladies shower heads? he he he!

Maybe softhands is referring to when more than one shower head is on therefore the overall pressure on each maybe a bit low. Or maybe both men and women's shower preassure should be turned up a tab.

I have not had a chance to try out the the Pro club but if I get the time I would try to. I was in Richmond during the weekend visiting family/relatives and played badminton at Thompson on Sunday.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-25-2006 at 08:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one more thing, need more benches for people to put their bags in the washroom. Some of the things have to think from the customers' side, be more considerate...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one more thing, need more benches for people to put their bags in the washroom. Some of the things have to think from the customers' side, be more considerate...
    Softhands–it is certainly not our intention to be inconsiderate to our customers. In fact I would say we have gone out of our way to provide the best customer service possible. We have recently acquired more benches and if need be, we can move a couple more to the locker rooms. We are also sourcing lockers, which will complete the locker rooms.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's for sure that the business owner should "please" the customers. However, as us customers, we need to respect the time and effort the business spent for us.

Give it time and please only provide suggestions in a "friendly" tone. Somehow, I feel some of your suggestions are a bit offensive. True, we are the paying customers, and want to enjoy all the expereince. However, no business can satisfy every single individual, especially need to consider the cost and profit as well. If we are paying affordable price, sometimes, we can't expect all the stuff to match the luxury standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you LazyBuddy. No business can 100% satisfy every single individual, especially Softhand. I have been playing at this place every week. I notice lots of improvements since opening day. Lots of positive and constructive feedback from players, except Softhand. One thing I notice from 1st tread is that the tone of Dontkillme, Birdiekiller and Softhand sound very similar. I wonder if they are related to each other??? The washroom door issue keep coming up from these people even though it been taken care of. Well Softhand, if you worry that other can see you or your lady friend(maybe your girlfriend) in the washroom. I can guarantee you in won't happen unless you purposely run into the opposite *** washroom. I hope you won't do this!!! Only people with this kind of intention will come out with this idea!! Based on your complaints, I guess you maybe one of the regular there. If you like to go there, why don't you just address the issues to the business owner. If you not sure who, you can ask at the front desk. Personally I found the owner very friendly and open to all suggestions. LazyBuddy is right on the price too. Let me put it this way, if you are willing to pay only 25K, expect to get a Honda civic, don't expect to drive a Ferrari!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good idea for the club is to have a suggest box (if they not yet have one) which would be useful for customer input.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing for sure about RichmondPro, the owners are always looking for suggestions to improve the experience and very open to suggestions and ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nothing is perfect unless custom build it!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.... one little suggestion... replying email would be nice too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love it. i was at PRO earlier today and it was fantastic. i think the issue with air con was already addressed and honestly, its not THAT bad. the one fan(that i saw) seems to do its job properly and its great when ur taking a break XD

everything else looks perfectly fine to me. good stuff!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast