User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good work, but washrooms need to have ventilation please. It get too hot/stuffy in there, especially as there are showers. Not bad though, nonetheless, of the two times I've visited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Drop In

Just curious to know if there's any drop ins at night during the week or weekends. I'm looking for some advanced level of play...

thanks, =]

t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Drop In

Nevermind...just called Richmond Pro...too bad drop ins are only in the daytime. Any plans on opening up at night as well?

t

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pochacho
    hmm.... one little suggestion... replying email would be nice too.
    I'm sorry if you did email us but we've been having problems with the email. Could I trouble you to PM me instead with your question. Again, apologies.

mb

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tofu_boy
    Just curious to know if there's any drop ins at night during the week or weekends. I'm looking for some advanced level of play...

thanks, =]

t
    Drop in Fri nights 8-11pm $6.50. I'm told this Fri night that there will be some pretty good players. I guess you'll just have to drop in to find out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wing-omega5-0
    *leaves clearone* =). to be honest i never liked c1 anyways.....i hope nobody knows who i rly am XD.

i'll be @ RichmondPro for sure. i just wish it was open now so i could play some baddy!
    hao-Ping...come on...all you do is go to drop in..ive never seen you in any lessons and go to any of the training camps...so how can you possibly say whether you liked it or not if you haven't even tried everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by v1nc3nt
    hao-Ping...come on...all you do is go to drop in..ive never seen you in any lessons and go to any of the training camps...so how can you possibly say whether you liked it or not if you haven't even tried everything.
    from wut i've seen, i dont like. simple as that. if u read my other posts i've given examples from the drop-ins which i went to and didnt enjoy. its not like i directly said that i didnt enjoy taking their lessons. i have no right to because i havent taken them. u say it like i'm just attacking them but IF ur the vincent i think u are then u would recall me being at c2 last week. maybe i shouldve taken a look at their lessons before the harsh words were said but after seeing the adv lessons, i stand by my limited opinion.

went to PRO a few more times. although i cant rly bring myself to understand why the other 2 courts in the half of the centre arent being used during the drop, doesnt rly make that much of a difference. my friend started complaining to me that there wasnt any food and he wanted some after playing long and hard games .

we were also talking about how kool the mens washroom looks when the lights are turned off. however, there is/was little air going in there so it got kinda hard to breathe after a while.

because i havent stepped on the back to back courts yet, they DO look pretty close to eachother. made me uneasy when i was walking between them to get back to the benches. the other courts look completely fine. there was one time when my racket skimmed the wall but thats because the birdie was lifted way out during a drill and i still went for it.

looks good still. would anyone care to explain to me how the coupons work and how u get them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wing-omega5-0
    looks good still. would anyone care to explain to me how the coupons work and how u get them?
    I think the coupon was in one of the Chinese dailies as RichmondPro took out an ad in the paper.

The Richmond Review local paper (Aug 5th edition) has a full page on the facility detailing when Richard and Kelvin came up with the idea (back in the World Juniors that was held in Richmond back in 2004).

I checked the Review website but it looks like they don't have the article online yet. I will give it a few more days and if it is still not available, maybe I will scan the article and post here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    I think the coupon was in one of the Chinese dailies as RichmondPro took out an ad in the paper.

The Richmond Review local paper (Aug 5th edition) has a full page on the facility detailing when Richard and Kelvin came up with the idea (back in the World Juniors that was held in Richmond back in 2004).

I checked the Review website but it looks like they don't have the article online yet. I will give it a few more days and if it is still not available, maybe I will scan the article and post here.
    yep, the article is sitting infront of my face as i type. to be honest i didnt actually expect badminton to be in the paper; this is a pleasant surprise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great place! been there for few times.

will go there weekly with mom and dad for them to do some exercise

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All

Just got back from out of town, so haven't posted much. To matters at hand.

I'm glad some of you got to read the article on PRO in last Saturday's Richmond Review. It was really nice of them to dedicate a whole page to us. Naturally, I missed picking up a copy as I wasn't around so if someone could scan the article and post it up for us, that would be great.

Beginner Summer Camp is in full swing. Thanks to Chris Lee and assistant for running the camp. I think we have 16 students, which is wonderful. The advanced Camp starts next Monday so for those still interested, sign up quicky!

Tonight, we had a friendly inter club match with our friends from VRC. Fun was had by all with some enthralling matches keeping the spectators on the edge of their seats. PRO won the match 14-9 but in the end, everyone had a good time and went home happy (and tired ). Thanks to all the VRC members who participated. We hope to see you around more.

Also thanks to all the BC Forum members who showed up tonight to support the event.

We have an upcoming ANNOUNCEMENT to make. However, we need to go sort out some logictical issues first but hopefully we'll be able to make it in a couple of days.

Till the next time
    mb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad
    Hi All

Just got back from out of town, so haven't posted much. To matters at hand.

I'm glad some of you got to read the article on PRO in last Saturday's Richmond Review. It was really nice of them to dedicate a whole page to us. Naturally, I missed picking up a copy as I wasn't around so if someone could scan the article and post it up for us, that would be great.

Beginner Summer Camp is in full swing. Thanks to Chris Lee and assistant for running the camp. I think we have 16 students, which is wonderful. The advanced Camp starts next Monday so for those still interested, sign up quicky!

Tonight, we had a friendly inter club match with our friends from VRC. Fun was had by all with some enthralling matches keeping the spectators on the edge of their seats. PRO won the match 14-9 but in the end, everyone had a good time and went home happy (and tired ). Thanks to all the VRC members who participated. We hope to see you around more.

Also thanks to all the BC Forum members who showed up tonight to support the event.

We have an upcoming ANNOUNCEMENT to make. However, we need to go sort out some logictical issues first but hopefully we'll be able to make it in a couple of days.

Till the next time
    mb
    Was fun tonight...thanks for hosting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you guys have a daily group playing there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lexter_ang27
    The normal MO for RichmondPro is court rentals except for Fri evenings where they allocate 5 courts for drop-ins from 8pm to 11pm for $6.50 (you have to provide your own shuttles).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lexter_ang27
    There are different groups every evening, including a Filipino one on Tuesdays. If you want to join drop in, you can daily in the mornings and easrly afternoons.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RichmondPro Badminton Tournament

Repeated from the posting on its own thread

2006 RichmondPro Open
    Badminton Tournament

Sept 29th & 30th, 2006

Join our fun tournament for cash prizes, gift coupons and more. U-16, U-19, Open and 35+. MD, LD and XD. Best of 3 rally point scoring system.

Entry deadline Sept 21st. Very affordable.

Entry form in on the other thread. Also available from our website: www.richmondprobadminton.com or from PRO itself. Enquiries, call 604-231-0999 or through this thread.

Hope to see many of your faces there!

Thanks
    mb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad
    Repeated from the posting on its own thread

2006 RichmondPro Open
    Badminton Tournament

Sept 29th & 30th, 2006

Join our fun tournament for cash prizes, gift coupons and more. U-16, U-19, Open and 35+. MD, LD and XD. Best of 3 rally point scoring system.

Entry deadline Sept 21st. Very affordable.

Entry form in on the other thread. Also available from our website: www.richmondprobadminton.com or from PRO itself. Enquiries, call 604-231-0999 or through this thread.

Hope to see many of your faces there!

Thanks
    mb
    im thinking of joining but i havent played since mid 2004. is it open for everyone or is it for pros only? how much does it cost?

thanks

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast