Racket Trading in Singapore

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Byro-Nenium, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Hey people!

I have some rackets that i'm interested to trade, 1 of them includes my favourite 1, the Isometric Slim-10 that i've used for about 3-4 months.

I'm not going BS anyone and be honest, the racket doesn't have any scratches on them but it does have quite a big colour peal thing on the frame, i've restrung it recently with a Forten Titanium 65 which is grey and costed me $16. Damn expensive. And has a Polyester/rubber grey grip.

The reason why i want to get rid of this racket is because, chances are i won't be able to buy anymore Slim-10s next time so i might as well get used to another racket now. Probably my Ti-10 or back to my Titanium Pro 60.

But anyway, i'm willing to trade this racket off for another racket thats decent and to anyone in Singapore or JB or anywhere else close who is honest and would want to trade a racket that is not in anyway broken. Scratches don't count......

Calling those people who hate their MP100s!!! wanna trade j/k ;)

But seriously, i want to change my Slim-10 for something new...... it hurts to part with my beloved slim-10 :( j/k