Recommendation (MP99 / NS9k?)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by reactgary, Jun 24, 2006.

1. reactgary

reactgary New Member

Hi all,

I have played with my YY carbonex 21 over 4-5 years and stopped for couples of year. Recently, I started play badminton again and want to improve my techniques. I have training regular (once a week) and play with my friends twice a week. After trying MP99 (3U) of my friend, I found that my cab21 is qutie head heavy (may be due to the 2U weight) and I want a racket that is balanced or head light. Should I get a MP99, or I should find a chance to try a NS9000s? I think a NS9k would be around 40% more expensive. Any recommendation?

Thx

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    If you are on budget.. i would suggest you to get a Mp99. However for long term investment.. i would go for Ns9000. You will not regret getting one. Or you can wait for a while for NS9000 price go down a little.

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

how's the difference in flexibility? you can flex both the mp99, 9X and 9S...(probably;)) he might not (I dunno...) be able to get power from a stiff racket like an mp99...but could from a (quite possibly) more flexy ns9S

and the balance difference? how is that? Never really gotten any solid data on the palace point of the s and x....

you did a great review though:D
    -jerry