APACS NanoPower NanoSpeed NanoPro Nano???

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by LotusElise, Jun 27, 2006.

1. LotusElise

LotusElise New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to Apacs rackets, and would like to know the differences between the NanoPower, NanoSpeed, and NanoPro rackets, in terms of technology and price.

I thought the different models just went by numbers, but was surprised to see a NanoPower 7000 and a NanoPro 7000.:confused:

Looking for a good even-balanced to headlight racket.

2. vince_kan

vince_kan Regular Member

Hi,

Apacs came out with Nanopower 7000 and 8000 as clones of Yonex Nanospeed 7000 and 8000. Recently they come out with Nanospeed 9000 also as a clone of Yonex Nanospeed 9000. All these racquets have the same colour scheme as the Yonex racquets and are towards the headlight to even balanced. More maneoverability but less power. Feel is less solid. Price would be around S$60+ to S$70+.
    10n10 offered me the 8000 at $80 and the 9000 at $100 the last time i went there....

The Nanopro series are not really clones as they use 40T shaft and 30T frame. The racquets are more towards the even balance and head heavy, the material used is better quality and more solid feel. Price would be slightly more expensive. They have 7000, 8000 and 9000. Priced at around S$80-S$100.

For your requirement, the Nanopower 8000 or the Nanospeed 9000 would be more suitable.

3. StoneCold

StoneCold Regular Member

The $80-$100 is quoted by 10&10? Thanks for the information :) as I am also interested to know more about apac racquets and will definitely go and take a look @ the nanopro series. Somehow I feel that the nanopower series seems a bit too light and was looking for an alternative. Seems like Nanopro can turn out be that! :) :)

4. LotusElise

LotusElise New Member

Hi,
    Thanks for your prompt reply. That really clears things up.

Just to confirm on the pricing:
    NanoPower 7000: $60-70
    NanoPower 8000: $80
    NanoSpeed 9000: $100
    NanoPro 7000-9000: $80-100

From the pricing, isn't the NanoPower/Speed and the NanoPro about the same price?

I've heard from some bros that it's a lot cheaper to purchase Apacs rackets in JB. Has anyone bought from JB before?

I was told that the NanoPower 7000 and NanoSpeed 9000 cost about RM100, and that the NanoPower 8000 costs RM130, all with complimentary string and grip. Any idea why the 8000 is more expensive?

5. vince_kan

vince_kan Regular Member

Hi StoneCold, the $80-100 is not quoted by 10n10, i dont know how much they selling but definitely not so cheap. You can go then and ask and share with us their pricing...that is if they have these models available....

6. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    wah Vince, if I do not know you, I would have thought you're a Apacs saleman haha...

7. vince_kan

vince_kan Regular Member

No la....just providing info for ppl lor...anyway i used quite a few apacs before already...so no harm. I also switching my attentions to other brands liao...but no ammunition at the moment due to some unforseen circumstances....:crying:

8. clearng

clearng Regular Member

Sales marketing
    i find out Kuantan selling Apacs nano 9000 speed is only 90++ no string and no grips