User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile 'Live' telecasts of IBF Opens

Good news for those in Singapore who subscribe to STARHUB cable TV

"LIVE" telecasts of the finals have been confirmed for all the major Opens for the rest of the year.
    1. MACAU OPEN
    2.THAILAND open
    3.KOREA
    4.HONG KONG
    5.JAPAN
    6.CHINA

It will be on ch 22.

They are still exploring telecasting semifinals. If you wish to see that , pls call or email customer service.The more they hear from you, the more they are assured that badminton is popular. They judge that by the number of requests they receive. So pls let them know your wish.

By the way, it seems there's some series called 'World of Badminton". being shown on ch 22 recently. Anyone watched it yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift

"LIVE" telecasts of the finals have been confirmed for all the major Opens for the rest of the year.
    1. MACAU OPEN
    2.THAILAND open
    3.KOREA
    4.HONG KONG
    5.JAPAN
    6.CHINA

It will be on ch 22.

They are still exploring telecasting semifinals. If you wish to see that , pls call or email customer service.The more they hear from you, the more they are assured that badminton is popular. They judge that by the number of requests they receive. So pls let them know your wish.

By the way, it seems there's some series called 'World of Badminton". being shown on ch 22 recently. Anyone watched it yet?
    I'll definitely call the customer service
    And i watched World of Badminton. It was just like any other sports review, showing a small part of certain fabulous matches and yada yada...quite outdated though. The last one i saw was on the Commonwealth Games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift

1. MACAU OPEN
    2.THAILAND open
    3.KOREA
    4.HONG KONG
    5.JAPAN
    6.CHINA

It will be on ch 22.

Does anyone know whether where can watch all these tournaments online or not?If yes,please post here,Thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SF may be better

[quote=x50926x]I'll definitely call the customer service
    And i watched World of Badminton. It was just like any other sports review, showing a small part of certain fabulous matches and yada yada...quite outdated though. The last one i saw was on the Commonwealth G
    ames. /quote]

Thanks for helping. Pls call for SF telecasts. and ask your badminton kakis as well.In Opens where all the top players feature, sometimes the best matches are in the SF.This happened , eg in ALL-E where the match of the tourney was easily the SF of LCW vs LD.The final of LD vs LHI was a disappointment cos both were pretty washed out.