Place to buy in GongZhou

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Coolaid, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Coolaid

Coolaid Regular Member

I've been looking for a while in GZ and I still haven't come across any places as to where I can find a legit Yonex dealer. Can anyone provide any well reputated stores along with address near GZ? Thanks.

2. trinity

trinity Regular Member

Engineer
    if u go to the search button and type in guangzhou stores or something u might find some hits on it.

3. Coolaid

Coolaid Regular Member

Tried, no luck>.<

4. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    Can you read Chinese??

5. Coolaid

Coolaid Regular Member

Well, I can get my parents to read :p

6. surge

surge Regular Member

hi,

a friend of mine told me guangzhou has one of the best badminton training center near the the sports center there ( no i cant remember but if you take )thier subways, you wil be able to see the station..some stadium)

in shopping district like beijing lu ( beijing street) there is a complex that sells lots of sports stuff. there are genuine yonex rackets there but they rather expensive, comparing to in singapore.

do beware that there are plenty of fake yonex rackets out there. some are copies of existing yonex lik Ti10, MP99 etc and alot are never heard before models like MP7600, MP9000. these rackets sells at about 100 yuen. i have also gone to a shop that showed me 3 versions of nano9000, from 350 yuen to the most ex at 1650 yuen. he told me the latter is original yonex. the paint job is really good. just that i still dont believe is real stuff.

so be careful.

the place that sells all the fake sports stuff is behind wanlin wholesale market...next to haizhu square