Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmysolucious
    Hi Everyone,

I may be new to this stringing business, but I'm sure that if a line is missing, its a bad thing. I purchased this racket from badmintonshoponline.us just recently and asked them to string it @ 23 with nanogy95. However, I noticed that a line (horizontal) is missing near the bottom of the racket. Is this a new style I'm not aware of or did he royally messed up?

P.S: This is my first post! YAY

Next time, please do enough study before blaming others in public. From the picture, the string pattern is nothing wrong, though, does not follow Yonex official pattern 100%. However, since the purchase was made over sea, in theory, there's no warranty (from Yonex US) anyway. This particular pattern is easily to be found in Asia.

I understand you are not an experience stringer, and might be worried to receive a "less than common" product. However, this is a public forum, and you comments might seriously hurt a legit business firm. Please be aware, and be responsible next time.

Enjoy your racket, it does look great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Next time, please do enough study before blaming others in public. From the picture, the string pattern is nothing wrong, though, does not follow Yonex official pattern 100%. However, since the purchase was made over sea, in theory, there's no warranty (from Yonex US) anyway. This particular pattern is easily to be found in Asia.

I understand you are not an experience stringer, and might be worried to receive a "less than common" product. However, this is a public forum, and you comments might seriously hurt a legit business firm. Please be aware, and be responsible next time.

Enjoy your racket, it does look great.
    My mistake if it came across that I was blaming someone. My intention was not to hurt any business firms. The fact is, I did ALOT "studying" and found out that this business firm was one of the few of the legit ones out there. I've been looking for a new racket ever since last spring when I broke my racket (my partner clashed his maniac nano-9000 against my defenseless armortec-800-def) so I've been searching for a long time for a replacement. So I'm not a newb when it comes to rackets, only one when it comes to strings. I was honestly just trying to clarify if this was a new stringing pattern I had not heard about.

Yes, it does look lovely, doesnt it? Plays well too. (And I know there's a forum on this one but I shall not get into that one.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow.....25 crosses.......so "kun lik".

Keep it as a memento of how "not" to string a racket. I don't think you will ever find another 25 crosses.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4