User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Info On Fleet Model Fleet Platinum

    Hi Everyone, Me Again. Can You Any Brader Or Sister, Give Me Some Info On The Fleet Platinum Model Racket.
    T Q Very Much Appreciated. I Am More On Defensive Double Player.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    M'SIA
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default fleet platinum

    Quote Originally Posted by FUNG HIONG SING
    Hi Everyone, Me Again. Can You Any Brader Or Sister, Give Me Some Info On The Fleet Platinum Model Racket.
    T Q Very Much Appreciated. I Am More On Defensive Double Player.
    Hi!, at the place where I play badminton, I saw two guy at a different court using this model. it's iso head racket. I think is more on stroke play, or I might have got it wrong. It only fleet model that is chorme.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fifteen luv
    Hi!, at the place where I play badminton, I saw two guy at a different court using this model. it's iso head racket. I think is more on stroke play, or I might have got it wrong. It only fleet model that is chorme.

    You mean chrome as in very shiny like silver, i am looking for that racket after i saw someone used it and was told that it cost RM399. The racket is silver and its really nice. Anyone noe the real price? I was told that theres is a apacs version but its shiny gold (Rm140), anyone know how much is that?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    M'SIA
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jas1121
    You mean chrome as in very shiny like silver, i am looking for that racket after i saw someone used it and was told that it cost RM399. The racket is silver and its really nice. Anyone noe the real price? I was told that theres is a apacs version but its shiny gold (Rm140), anyone know how much is that?
    Yes, price around RM 280-300 with string yonex 66 and grip. because of competiton certain shop will come with a bag. there is also another fleet gold version which i know is mush cheaper but does not know the price and the diff btw them. do not know any apacs version but heard there is a yang yang version not availble in M'sia.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fifteen luv
    Yes, price around RM 280-300 with string yonex 66 and grip. because of competiton certain shop will come with a bag. there is also another fleet gold version which i know is mush cheaper but does not know the price and the diff btw them. do not know any apacs version but heard there is a yang yang version not availble in M'sia.
    RM280-300 is kinda pricy for a fleet racket but its looks really nice. Maybe i will get the gold version of apacs or fleet.

Similar Threads

  1. Info on Fleet racquets (clone brands)
    By zoothefreak in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 04-07-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. FS: Fleet Woven 999 with Yonex black BG66 + Full length fleet racket case - AS NEW - 40
    By burr_ger in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 06-18-2010, 01:30 PM
  3. What's the difference - Fleet Woven 888 vs. Fleet Woven 999
    By amfslash in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 3
    : 04-15-2009, 06:29 AM
  4. Fleet
    By jianjiang in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 8
    : 12-18-2006, 10:28 AM
  5. Fleet
    By disney.babies in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 1
    : 04-10-2006, 10:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •