User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Info On Fleet Model Fleet Platinum

Hi Everyone, Me Again. Can You Any Brader Or Sister, Give Me Some Info On The Fleet Platinum Model Racket.
    T Q Very Much Appreciated. I Am More On Defensive Double Player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default fleet platinum

Quote Originally Posted by FUNG HIONG SING
    Hi Everyone, Me Again. Can You Any Brader Or Sister, Give Me Some Info On The Fleet Platinum Model Racket.
    T Q Very Much Appreciated. I Am More On Defensive Double Player.
    Hi!, at the place where I play badminton, I saw two guy at a different court using this model. it's iso head racket. I think is more on stroke play, or I might have got it wrong. It only fleet model that is chorme.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fifteen luv
    Hi!, at the place where I play badminton, I saw two guy at a different court using this model. it's iso head racket. I think is more on stroke play, or I might have got it wrong. It only fleet model that is chorme.

You mean chrome as in very shiny like silver, i am looking for that racket after i saw someone used it and was told that it cost RM399. The racket is silver and its really nice. Anyone noe the real price? I was told that theres is a apacs version but its shiny gold (Rm140), anyone know how much is that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jas1121
    You mean chrome as in very shiny like silver, i am looking for that racket after i saw someone used it and was told that it cost RM399. The racket is silver and its really nice. Anyone noe the real price? I was told that theres is a apacs version but its shiny gold (Rm140), anyone know how much is that?
    Yes, price around RM 280-300 with string yonex 66 and grip. because of competiton certain shop will come with a bag. there is also another fleet gold version which i know is mush cheaper but does not know the price and the diff btw them. do not know any apacs version but heard there is a yang yang version not availble in M'sia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fifteen luv
    Yes, price around RM 280-300 with string yonex 66 and grip. because of competiton certain shop will come with a bag. there is also another fleet gold version which i know is mush cheaper but does not know the price and the diff btw them. do not know any apacs version but heard there is a yang yang version not availble in M'sia.
    RM280-300 is kinda pricy for a fleet racket but its looks really nice. Maybe i will get the gold version of apacs or fleet.