User Tag List

Page 117 of 196 FirstFirst ... 17 67 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,973 to 1,989 of 3317
  1. #1973
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denpasar_Bali - Indonesia
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    flo-J: i hope that girl only his Fans who meet him on anyone's Wedding Ceremony ... .. but she hold his hand ....

    Eerrrrgghhhh ....

  2. #1974
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeLLoWind View Post
    flo-J: i hope that girl only his Fans who meet him on anyone's Wedding Ceremony ... .. but she hold his hand ....

    Eerrrrgghhhh ....

    lol yellowind..it's ok...i'm sure that she's not LYD's gf...it seems like you really want to be though!

  3. #1975
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denpasar_Bali - Indonesia
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    james m: lols ... hahaha ... so funny u r ... so impossible for me to be his GF ... hahahaha .... only Fan .... but i hope he date a right girl

    hahaha

  4. #1976
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink YD Pic

    YD Pic, take it from one of korean player's blog...pogayo^^
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #1977
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denpasar_Bali - Indonesia
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    whose Blog Flo??

    hmm looks like Hong Ji Hoon for me

    hahah ^_^

    thx for share anyway ... ^_^

  6. #1978
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeLLoWind View Post
    james m: lols ... hahaha ... so funny u r ... so impossible for me to be his GF ... hahahaha .... only Fan .... but i hope he date a right girl

    hahaha
    ehem .... you a girl sure you know how to ....('ngorat' ... anyone know this in english) him~

  7. #1979
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeLLoWind View Post
    whose Blog Flo??

    hmm looks like Hong Ji Hoon for me

    hahah ^_^

    thx for share anyway ... ^_^
    i think from Bae Yeon Ju's minihompi..ehmm i forgot to much open their blog and found funny pic...hahaha...most of the pic i'll ask permission first to grab it ...but some of not asking permission first ^__^

  8. #1980
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    2,402
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeLLoWind View Post
    looks like Hong Ji Hoon
    Yes, or maybe Shin Baek Cheol.

  9. #1981
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denpasar_Bali - Indonesia
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    amin: hmm yes i'm a girl ... but don't know what u mean ... hehe ..

    flo: can i have the minihompi address?? hehee

    event: yes ... a lil bit of Shin Baek cheol ..... but maybe Jihoon ... haha ^_^ don't know ..

  10. #1982
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    malayisa
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yd will play with jjs in surdiman cup...rite???hahaha,jjs come back....so happy

  11. #1983
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,577
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amin Khalili View Post
    ehem .... you a girl sure you know how to ....('ngorat' ... anyone know this in english) him~
    i think he means that u gals reli good in flirting, is it??

  12. #1984
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry .. very lazy to check vocab when im on BC'

    Wish LYD the best in sudirman cup !

  13. #1985
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeLLoWind View Post
    flo-J: i hope that girl only his Fans who meet him on anyone's Wedding Ceremony ... .. but she hold his hand ....

    Eerrrrgghhhh ....
    this one .. sorry dont thick the Quote messege in reply?

  14. #1986
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeLLoWind View Post
    amin: hmm yes i'm a girl ... but don't know what u mean ... hehe ..

    flo: can i have the minihompi address?? hehee

    event: yes ... a lil bit of Shin Baek cheol ..... but maybe Jihoon ... haha ^_^ don't know ..
    omo...now it could be anyone..since we can only see a slanted eyes on the pic....make me doubt it cos it does'nt explain who is it on the pic..i juest guess it look like YD..well sorry guys if it's really not YD, hahaha


    Bae Yeon Ju a.k.a Bae Youn joo minihompi: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/...p?tid=42578745

    i saw it on Senbainim (Senior) Pic folder page 3....anyone know who is he???

  15. #1987
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flo-J View Post
    omo...now it could be anyone..since we can only see a slanted eyes on the pic....make me doubt it cos it does'nt explain who is it on the pic..i juest guess it look like YD..well sorry guys if it's really not YD, hahaha


    Bae Yeon Ju a.k.a Bae Youn joo minihompi: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/...p?tid=42578745

    i saw it on Senbainim (Senior) Pic folder page 3....anyone know who is he???
    LYD twin????????????????

  16. #1988
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    msia
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah YD is going to play with JS~~~!!!!!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....paiting~~!!!!!!!

  17. #1989
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denpasar_Bali - Indonesia
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    Source: STarYongDae
    Reupload: Yellowind

    So cute la ... ^_^ hahaha ...

    Amin: i don't understand with ur post ... ^^'

Similar Threads

  1. Hiroyuki Endo (遠藤 大由)
    By meiwu.kuaile in forum Japan Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 03-09-2014, 06:39 PM
  2. Calling out people who have bought from 龍騰 in Mong Kok (Hong Kong)....
    By bakax in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 16
    : 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM
  3. 이 용대 - Lee Yong Dae's String Tension
    By Cheetah in forum Korea Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 12-06-2011, 10:56 PM
  4. 이 용대 - Lee Yong Dae's shoes
    By Cheetah in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 9
    : 01-08-2011, 11:13 AM
  5. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •