User Tag List

Page 53 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 885 to 901 of 3311
  1. #885
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Shin Baek Cheol: Lee's successor as world junior boys' doubles champion.
    oh my god. i don't know.
    but, i've never seen before shin baek cheol. why he doesn't play with yong dae again?

  2. #886
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    that is a friendster pictures
    whose fster is that?
    hehe.
    whose friendster???????

  3. #887
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    2,394
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rifani_86 View Post
    i've never seen before shin baek cheol. why he doesn't play with yong dae again?
    Successor, not partner. Lee Yong Dae was the boys' doubles champion at the 2006 World Junior Championships, playing with Cho Gun Woo. The following year, Shin won the same title at the 2007 WJC in Auckland, playing with Chung Eui Seok.

    As far as I know, they have never played together. They are in the photo together because they are both on the national team. They are also just a year apart in age.

  4. #888
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Successor, not partner. Lee Yong Dae was the boys' doubles champion at the 2006 World Junior Championships, playing with Cho Gun Woo. The following year, Shin won the same title at the 2007 WJC in Auckland, playing with Chung Eui Seok.

    As far as I know, they have never played together. They are in the photo together because they are both on the national team. They are also just a year apart in age.
    oh, thank you for the information, cos i don't know.

  5. #889
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    friend, this photo i've got on his friendster. maybe he approve from other people. i believe, this photo is on thomas final. his shirt has been given to me.

  6. #890
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    Successor, not partner. Lee Yong Dae was the boys' doubles champion at the 2006 World Junior Championships, playing with Cho Gun Woo. The following year, Shin won the same title at the 2007 WJC in Auckland, playing with Chung Eui Seok.

    As far as I know, they have never played together. They are in the photo together because they are both on the national team. They are also just a year apart in age.
    event, cho gun woo go to indonesia super series????

  7. #891
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    2,394
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rifani_86 View Post
    event, cho gun woo go to indonesia super series?
    Yes. He just played in the Singapore Open and he will play in Indonesia next week. Cho has been Lee Yong Dae's teammate since elementary school. They won the national summer championships (elementary school division) in 1999 for the first time when they were only 10. Lee won the singles title the same year and Hwasun Elementary School won the team title.

  8. #892
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is Shin play double? or singles?

    its pity that LYD wont paly at next IO..

    but i will watch his game at olympic.. it will be great to see LYD vs INA player.. (malkis kido..)

    hahaha

  9. #893
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i want wacth the olympic. but i can't hiks hiks

  10. #894
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rifani_86 View Post
    friend, this photo i've got on his friendster. maybe he approve from other people. i believe, this photo is on thomas final. his shirt has been given to me.
    arghh,he was trying to wave ^^..
    such a cutie

    i want to see LYD/JJS vs. CY/FHF in olympic
    cause i think it will be such an interesting match to watch.. ^^
    like the one in thomas cup..
    it was fun

  11. #895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    riznie, will you go to olympic games??

  12. #896
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    friend, do you believe lee yong dae have a cyworld????
    does the previouse page is a lee yong dae's cyworld???

  13. #897
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    friend, who knows, hong ji hoon?
    what the date of his birth???
    i've ever seen hong ji hoon play double with lee yong dae in thomas cup.
    actually, hong ji hoon is a single player.
    but in double, his game is not too bad i think.

  14. #898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    2,394
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rifani_86 View Post
    friend, do you believe lee yong dae have a cyworld????
    does the previouse page is a lee yong dae's cyworld?
    The Cyworld mini-homepage noted above definitely belongs to the badminton player you all adore. You can't register for Cyworld without giving your real name and an ID# ascribed to you at birth. Granted, there are about 40 homepage owners with the same name but this is the only one visited by all these people with names that just happen to match all the players on the Korean national team.

    By the way, see the thread on Korean players for more Q&A about his teammates, such as Hong and Shin.

  15. #899
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    The Cyworld mini-homepage noted above definitely belongs to the badminton player you all adore. You can't register for Cyworld without giving your real name and an ID# ascribed to you at birth. Granted, there are about 40 homepage owners with the same name but this is the only one visited by all these people with names that just happen to match all the players on the Korean national team.

    By the way, see the thread on Korean players for more Q&A about his teammates, such as Hong and Shin.
    oh friend, thank you so much, for the information.

  16. #900
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    jakarta, indonesia
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    friend, indonesia open has bein without lee yong dae. so sad.

  17. #901
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,945
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rifani_86 View Post
    friend, indonesia open has bein without lee yong dae. so sad.
    because OG08 is very important for them...
    juz like all the top MD pairs in the world.

Similar Threads

  1. Hiroyuki Endo (遠藤 大由)
    By meiwu.kuaile in forum Japan Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 03-09-2014, 06:39 PM
  2. Calling out people who have bought from 龍騰 in Mong Kok (Hong Kong)....
    By bakax in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 16
    : 05-16-2012, 05:56 PM
  3. 이 용대 - Lee Yong Dae's String Tension
    By Cheetah in forum Korea Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 12-06-2011, 10:56 PM
  4. 이 용대 - Lee Yong Dae's shoes
    By Cheetah in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 9
    : 01-08-2011, 11:13 AM
  5. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •