User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTM now win Wong Choong Hann game 1 21-5 and lead 9-2 in game 2 (singapore open 2010), no chance for Wong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTM beat Uncle Wong! Go to next round! Good job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Fans,

In my opinion,

Gade is a faker because I see a lot of his shots are deceptive at the net. Especially when you think he is going to place the birdie close to the net and then....pushes it back in the back of the court.

Taufik is water because his style of hitting the birdie is very very smooth like a wave. It is the feeling that one tranform himself into any shape as Bruce Lee once said :

�Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.�

Taufik's way of playing is very relaxing...like you cannot read his game. He may be very agressive or deceptive for an instant, but it will be hard read this moment. So I presume that Taufik is the relaxing water, like a wave on a beach vacation....until the wave takes you.

Lin Dan is the fire as we all know, he can inject incredible fast pace and speed at an unpredictable moment of the game. HE'S ON FIRE!

Lee Chong Wei is a wall-tiger, because he has a very good defense on crucial parts of most rallies. He can also inject paces like a tiger bouncing on it's prey.

Finally, Nguyen Tien Minh is the kind of player who will never give up. I have seen his matchs against Muhammed Hafiz Hashim like most of you guys, and we can all say that he trully has a good heart to be able to always keep smashing. In the physical part, I can tell that he is really giving his 100% no matter what.

PS: I may have associated these elements to these top players, but we all know that it depends on days, strategic play, and depending on who is playing vs who. After all, they are all professional players, and they can do ANYTHING on court.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your comments, pBmMlaysia

We are all Nguyen Tien Minh' fans and we know that on this journey of our dairly life, Not giving up will help us continue to go further in life. Nguyen Tien Minh is an example for badminton.

I also wish to go to VietNam and play badminton with him. He is one of my greatest idol. One of my friends met him with the national badminton team (lucky him I know) of vietnam and he also played against him =). So I wish I can do the same one day.

NTM even made me buy a nns 9000s just because he won against LCW on Singapore open haha. But then, he switched to VICTOR.

Anyways, I love badminton and I show my regards to every badminton players on this forum, because we know the beauty of this sport.

Luffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Luffy,

If you want to see NTM in Vietnam, please let me know, i will arrange a meeting for you so say thanks with your kind to him!

Guy, I am now looking a sponsor for a logo 10cm in front of his shirt, please email to me trunghungleba@yahoo.com.vn if you have any idea!

Thank you,
    Hungle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Hungle,

It is very nice for you to propose a meeting with NTM. However I live in Montreal/Canada and I don't have the money to go in Viet-Nam yet. I would love to meet NTM and have a talk with him, because I also speak vietamese. But I will have to wait for a while before meeting him.

I am sorry, but I don't know much about sponsor. However, I have friends who are sponsored by Victor, Li-Ning....I can ask them for you. I am interested by the logo. Are you the one who designed it? Can I have a look? I have decent skills in art if you need help =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Luffy,
    Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
    About logo, i mean if any company want to place their logo to NTM T-shirt (height 10cm), they can pay for him money and he will print sponsor logo in front of his T-shirt, do you understand what i mean?

And I think it is better if you can give me your personal email to discuss about this matter, or you can email to me trunghungleba@yahoo.com.vn

See you,
    Hungle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooh ok

Like Lin Dan or Lee chong Wei where they have something like ''Proton'' or ''Fedex'' in front or their shirt? Hmmm....why is VICTOR or YONEX cannot help him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, same as Fedex for China and Proton for Malaysia! I have received your email address, i will email to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, this is my idol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the Indonesia Open match between TF and NTM, while NTM is very strong, fast and dyunamic, I noticed that most of the time he returned the shuttlecock back to where TF was, this has saved TF a lot of time and energy and given him the chance to move NTM around the court in return. Did I see wrongly? or his coach really did not give a this important piece of advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ct3833 View Post
    I watched the Indonesia Open match between TF and NTM, while NTM is very strong, fast and dyunamic, I noticed that most of the time he returned the shuttlecock back to where TF was, this has saved TF a lot of time and energy and given him the chance to move NTM around the court in return. Did I see wrongly? or his coach really did not give a this important piece of advice?

Thank you ct3833, i will check the match video and talk with NTM about this and let you know if i have any information.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ct3833 View Post
    NTM was indeed playing a lot of flat drives. Knowing how good Taufik is on the smash and at the net, perhaps NTM thought that his best talent against Taufik was his quick reflexes in a drive war.

It will be fascinating to see what hungle has to say after speaking with NTM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    NTM was indeed playing a lot of flat drives. Knowing how good Taufik is on the smash and at the net, perhaps NTM thought that his best talent against Taufik was his quick reflexes in a drive war.

It will be fascinating to see what hungle has to say after speaking with NTM.
    I just talked with NTM but because we have some other works to discuss so we only spend short time for match between NTM and Taufik. NTM said that honestly, Taufik is on a higher grade than him (play better than him) so Taufik can guess where the shuttlecock return back from NTM, in addition NTM is more hard to guess where shuttlecock Taufik return to him. Thaat is the reson why NTM have to drive/run much more than Taufik, and of course Taufik can save energy than him.
    One notice here is, NTM said that Taufik won is no problem becuase he is better than him but umpire/line judge was wrong in 4-5 points and after match Taufik talk with NTM about these faults from Umpire/line judge and say sorry about these faults.
    I think although Taufik save more energy than NTM but he is also tired after this match so this is one of reason why he lose easy in the second games with LCW in final.
    Next month, NTM will lose 7.000 points because cancelation of Thailan open, this will make big effect on his raking.
    Hope you guy understanding our man-NTM, the top ten player but the training and other conditions are very poor in Vietnam, we proud of him.
    Last edited by hungle; 06-29-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..perhaps NTM could go back and watch the 2008 AE match between him vs. Taufik, where he forced Taufik to the brink of defeat in that essentially 1 hr match. Maybe can refresh some of his memory on what to do vs. Taufik... But i guess it's easier said that done as Taufik also beat NTM in straight games in the recent Thomas Cup Prelims in April..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy reminds me of myself with his great defense, (obviously I am not as good as him )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..perhaps NTM could go back and watch the 2008 AE match between him vs. Taufik, where he forced Taufik to the brink of defeat in that essentially 1 hr match. Maybe can refresh some of his memory on what to do vs. Taufik... But i guess it's easier said that done as Taufik also beat NTM in straight games in the recent Thomas Cup Prelims in April..

I was not see 2008 AE between NTM and TF, will find to watch this game! Thank you Ctjcad!

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast