User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: 2006 US Open

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

another thanks for Chris who tirelessly provides all these pics for us. dont' worry about the quality of the photo. we all appreciate it just as much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, guys!
    I`m from Russia, from Moscow region. I enter into a youth team of the central federal district of Russia. Has read through here, that you write about badminton in Russia and was surprised very much... Badminton is not very popular here, I can even say, that it is not popular at all. When someboby asks me about my passion I answer that badminton and often people have two types of reactions. Whether one asks if it is a kind of joke, others speaks, that it isn`t sport at all. People in Russia know badminton just like some fun game in which you can play on a beach or smth. like that, not sport.

We are very glad for our folks. Many of us also did not expect such result. Thanks you for detailed reviews about games and photos!

P.S. I Hope, I have made very few mistakes and you have understood all that I have written here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thanks lenti..

Quote Originally Posted by lenti
    Hi, guys!
    I`m from Russia, from Moscow region. I enter into a youth team of the central federal district of Russia. Has read through here, that you write about badminton in Russia and was surprised very much... Badminton is not very popular here, I can even say, that it is not popular at all. When someboby asks me about my passion I answer that badminton and often people have two types of reactions. Whether one asks if it is a kind of joke, others speaks, that it isn`t sport at all. People in Russia know badminton just like some fun game in which you can play on a beach or smth. like that, not sport.

We are very glad for our folks. Many of us also did not expect such result. Thanks you for detailed reviews about games and photos!

P.S. I Hope, I have made very few mistakes and you have understood all that I have written here.
    lenti, you're welcome...On that note, if you by any chance know some or all of the Russian players which just competed, could you pass along to them that we folks in the Los Angeles and Orange Counties area really appreciate their participation. Without them, especially with the lack of other foreign players playing, this will be a much smaller tournament.
    So, our wish is for them, if they can come back again, to participate in next yr's US Open tourney.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Now a Picture of yourself please

Chris, i think its appropriate after all you have done in reporting and all, that you post a picture of yourself. So we all can truly appreciate the person behind all those reporting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Off topic-Enough shameless plugs from me....

Quote Originally Posted by fabcargo
    Chris, i think its appropriate after all you have done in reporting and all, that you post a picture of yourself. So we all can truly appreciate the person behind all those reporting.
    hehe, ok, ok, yah, i've already PMed you...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11