User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by B3nny H4nn4
    KKK is a really friendly guy. I met him at the 2005 world champs cause i was a liason officer for the malaysian team. He is pretty talkative and is really kool to hang out with, he invited me and my friends to hang out in his room. He also has a pretty good heart and won't act like hes above everyone else. I remember one time we planned to eat dinner and when we went, he never showed up? the next day, he chased us around and apoligize profusely. we occasionally talk through email and he talks about his tournaments and how hes doing and such...so yup yup
    YOU ARE SOOO..LUCKY! i mean getting to meet and talk to kkk is already kinda surreal( at least to me la)....let alone emailing him??? Aniwei,i hope it isn't too much ..but... can u help me to wish him the best of luck in the upcoming wc in september (thru one of your many emails)....not like he knows me ..but wad the heck ....im such a biggggggggg fan of his!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kkk Is Hot!! Hehe...=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok...ok....We know it...deRose...Continue with your "semangat"....We need some peoples like your...Ha..ha...Anyway,he is really hot but most time is cool...Ha..ha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after one week i not open koo kien keat thread...we have kkk new fans hi derose and welcome to about koo kien keat enjoying support kkk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deROSE
    Kkk Is Hot!! Hehe...=)
    Sizzling hot!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey evryone!i'm really happy to be a part of this forum....In a way,u guys are like, the only ones whom i can relate to about kkk...all my frens can't seem to see why im such a fan of kkk.Dun get me wrong,my frens think he is a very talented player as well, it is just that they aren't as enthusiastic as i m.=)Whenever i talk to them concerning the latest news about kkk....they would give me this look as if pleading me to stop tokin about him and start another topic of conversation.hahaha......Actually ,when i come to think of it...i kinda pity them too=) it's not that i can help it or anything=).....

neways,i heard that kkk -chan chong ming are most likely not playin in the hong kong open cos it's pretty near to the wc or sumthin like that altho both of them wanted to initially .is that true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They wanted to play in HK.. but their coach Rexy doesn't allow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by libratwins
    after one week i not open koo kien keat thread...we have kkk new fans hi derose and welcome to about koo kien keat enjoying support kkk.
    hey libratwins! fan of kkk as well rite?=)<high fives!>
    KKK is THE epitome of "hotness"...sizzzzzzzzless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    ohhhh.....aniwei,hai ants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh,there's also the IBF super series...have u guys heard about it?i heard they increased the prize$$$$$ for the winners....that's good news (esp kkk=)!!heheh) ..come on, ..try comparing the prize money btween tennis and badminton. matches...it's high time they increase the prize money for badminton players... they work doubly hard as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wad does kkk like to do during his leisure time ?that is .. aside from playing badminton.Does anybody have any idea?hmmm...he sure does not look like a bookworm.....=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess he like shopping..do you think koo kien keat/chan chong ming will win wc this year or next year..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    yea, they wanted to maintain their ranking by competing in both opens, but rexy was not happy about it. I heard they got a lecture because of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya...Rexy said that they are too concern about their ranking than the Word Championship....And Yap Kim Hock warn all his players must listen to what the coach said...Anyway,i think they are just trying to prove themselves...So best luck to them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OUCH!They got a lecture because of that?(kinda pity them....)Correct me if i am wrong, but if i'm not mistaken, i read in yesterday's paper and kkk, i think, was quoted as saying that both he and ccm weren't that concerned about their world ranking <??> and that they would leave it to Rexy to decide whether or not they shud play in the hk open.

Anyway,they are still playing in the korean open.LWW and CTF have decided not to play at the korean open..and the only other men's double pair from mas competing in the tournament are the lim-tara (sorry dun really noe their names) pair.Hmmm..on a scale of 1 to 10..wad do u think are their(kkk-ccm) chances of winning there??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course i hope KKK/CCM can win this tournaments...But i still have some worry coz there are many top MD there....If they are really concentrate and consistent..they have a high chance to win this...I am looking forward for them to win..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=libratwins]i guess he like shopping..do you think koo kien keat/chan chong ming will win wc this year or next year..[/quote

Shopping????oh..cool!i tot those were stuff only most girls would be interested in....i think he is most probably among one of the fashionable players in the badminton circuit ..kinda obvious rite?? he has been setting so many trends already ....say,the headbands,the bracelets,the earrings...wad else have i missed??oh...from the short spiky do..to the rain like haircut....hiaks hiaks....

As of whether they will win the wc ???hmm...tough luck!no lar.....JUST kiddin.....Undoubtedly,it will be pretty challenging cos there are a number of superb players out there as well....so hmmm..no idea ....But not too worry.....they are doing pretty fine....so..we'll see.We must have faith in them.....yau sun sam ....yat teng tak keh......=)

if KKK IS READING THIS PAGE...(I'LL PROB GO HYSTERICAL...JKJK)
    this is a msg for U"lei ho leng chai..kekekeke....and all the best dude!No matter wad happens..u guys will ALWAYS have my backing....now and always!!! Peace and rock on!!!
    Last edited by deROSE; 08-15-2006 at 10:13 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast