User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What do you think about Chen Jin

    Other than Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wai, l think Chen Jin is the potential winner. His performance was very stable, and his attitube can help him to win anyone.
    However l get a bit hate him, maybe his outlook was so COOL

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    987
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i guess chen jin will be the next #1 player from china .... but he still needs more experiences .... maybe after he can beat taufik hidayat, lee chong wei, lee hyun il n peter gade .... he can replace lindan .... hehehe

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After LD, I think Chen Jin (20 yrs only) will be China's champion. He is improving by leaps and bounds. Each time I see him play, I think he see a champion in the making.

    I like the way he gets the opposition to run all over the place .... and fast, and ends with a smash. There is no other way than this to win a badminton match these days. It is very telling and players better get used to this. If you cannot play like such, then you will be thrashed. There is no two ways about this !

  4. #4
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chen jin is the next lin dan

    Quote Originally Posted by TKG2609
    i guess chen jin will be the next #1 player from china .... but he still needs more experiences .... maybe after he can beat taufik hidayat, lee chong wei, lee hyun il n peter gade .... he can replace lindan .... hehehe
    I agree with u,i guess chen jin is the next china's #1 player.however I still hope BCL can replace Lin Dan

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    1,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun
    I agree with u,i guess chen jin is the next china's #1 player.however I still hope BCL can replace Lin Dan
    It takes someone equipped with a unique technical skill and confidence in order to replace Lin Dan's position. My analysis: CJ's technical skills and level of confidence are standard (world class). Nothing special.

    Looking at CJ's performance, I am not sure if he can defeat SImon...
    They have never met...if they meet each other, I guess chances are 50:50.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BCL vs CJ....wonder who will win?? they met before??

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    1,264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (Chunlai BAO) 3 : 0 (Jin CHEN)

    November 13 2005 PICC CHINA OPEN 2005 MS Chunlai BAO 6*
    July 10 2005 PROTON MALAYSIA OPEN 2005 MS Chunlai BAO 4*
    November 14 2004 CHINA OPEN 2004 MS Chunlai BAO 6*

  8. #8
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chen jin is better than simon is

    Quote Originally Posted by indra
    It takes someone equipped with a unique technical skill and confidence in order to replace Lin Dan's position. My analysis: CJ's technical skills and level of confidence are standard (world class). Nothing special.

    Looking at CJ's performance, I am not sure if he can defeat SImon...
    They have never met...if they meet each other, I guess chances are 50:50.
    I am sure if chen jin meets Simon,it will be chen jin to win,the chance is 75:25.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ozzland
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think CJ plays abit more of a safer games than others and his smashes arent the best but he is very consistent. I dont like watching his game because his games are less entertaining to watch comparing to that of LD, possibly due to the lack of deceptive shots.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    1,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manabu
    I think CJ plays abit more of a safer games than others and his smashes arent the best but he is very consistent. I dont like watching his game because his games are less entertaining to watch comparing to that of LD, possibly due to the lack of deceptive shots.
    I guess CJ will be overshadowed by LD, LCW and TH. His fate will be similar to BAO. Good but not the best

Similar Threads

  1. What excuse will Chen Jin or Chen Long have in the semifinal?
    By Cheung in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011
    Replies: 12
    : 11-18-2011, 11:45 PM
  2. FS/FT: LI NING FLAME N55 (used by CHEN JIN, WANG ZHENG MING, CHEN LONG)
    By psg007 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 06-05-2011, 06:09 AM
  3. German Open MS Final Chen Hong vs Chen Jin
    By segis in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 45
    : 03-05-2007, 01:42 PM
  4. The match of the Day 3: Chen Jin vs. Chen Hong
    By economet in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2005
    Replies: 1
    : 03-03-2005, 02:03 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 08-01-2003, 08:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •