Stringing service in US

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by practicer, Aug 2, 2006.

1. practicer

practicer Regular Member

Hello all. I need to restring two of my racquets. I would like to know where can I send them to for stringing service in US? I assumed somewhere in East Coast. I am in midwest region. Can anyone recommend a shop for me? I will provide the string, YY 70Pro and I would like to string @ 24/26 lbs or higher for both. Both of mine are ProAce racquet. If anyone of you do provide stringing service, that will work too...as long as the stringing work is good. :D

Also, how much does it cost per racquet? Any help will be greatly appreciated.:)

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I highly recommend NOT to mail in for string service, consider the shipping cost, and more important, the risk you face during shipping and handling. Ask around your local club, see where ppl get their rackets strung. If there's a reputable local stringer, go to visit him/her. ;)

3. practicer

practicer Regular Member

There is one guy who does restring but he is not good. The tension requested cannot be met (loose). Plus the stringing work is not that good either...u can tell immediately from the racquet head. That's why i ask for help here.
    The gym where i go do have stringing service but they have no clue how to string a badminton racquet. One of my friend gave them to restring the racquet and guess what? they use "tennis" string to restring to broke the racquet...my friend did not get a reimbursement either.
    There is a local reputable local stringer but he only does tennis stringing.
    Any help? How about West Coast?

4. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    Where r u located ??
    Houston has a badminton store that u could send it to..