Question regarding digital cameras

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Coolaid, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Coolaid

Coolaid Regular Member

Hello, I've recently got a digital camera...The problem is...Sometimes when I have autoflash on...It seems to give me a picture that is mainly all black...But the thing is...If I take the flash off, my picture isn't even closed to being focused. The picture ends up all blury. I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can solve this problem or is it just the camera?

2. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced

Sounds like a defected camera. You should call the factory's customer support.

3. red00ecstrat

red00ecstrat Regular Member

(Full Time) Coolie. (Part Time) Photojournalist.
    the first possible reason. something wrong with your flash.
    the second possible reason. the object was too far away from your camera/flash.
    if u found that the object was ok but the background was too dark. (most likely, that's your case!) that means your shutter speed was set too high. try slowing down the shutter speed. that's the third possible reason.

dark pictures and blurry pictures are in different topics. and there are two possible reasons which might cause "blurry" pictures. 1st, "object not in focus" and 2nd, "camera shaking".

can u post your picture here and let us see what the exact problem was Coolaid?

#3 red00ecstrat, Aug 4, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  4. Coolaid

Coolaid Regular Member

Okay problem solved! Thanks red00ecstrat!

5. red00ecstrat

red00ecstrat Regular Member

(Full Time) Coolie. (Part Time) Photojournalist.
    not at all!
    indeed, i didn't do anything to help u:p. but i m glad to hear that the problem was solved.
    nevertheless, there are quite a numbers of professional and experienced photographers here in this forum. so, if u have further problems regarding to photography (and beyond). i m sure they will try their best to help. just feel free to ask.:)