Mizuno Mystic Power 300 for sale

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by fox, Jun 18, 2001.

1. fox

fox Guest

Mizuno Mystic Power 300, the latest model from Mizuno.
    Used two time only, absolutely NO scar, just like NEW(guaranteed, you can check before buy), strung with YY BG-68Ti, 25lbs.
    price: HK$1100.
    I feel it's not suit me so want to sell it.

Please email me if you're interested. Thanks a lot!

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Is it an offensive racket. IS it way better than Ti 10.

Thanks

3. fox

fox Guest

I don't think it's offensive but Ti10 is much more stiff. Personally I like Ti10, I think
    Mystic Power 300 is more suitable for single.

4. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    I think Mizuno Mystic Power 300 is an offensive power (it is head heavy). Of course, this is relatively speaking - please note that there is only 3U version available for MMP300, so if you compare it with 2U Yonex MP100 or Ti-10 or ISO900 SX, you will definitely find those later ones are more powerful - unless you've strong enough forearm and wrist.

MMP300 is my favorite racquet so far (I've two myself). I think it is more suitable to beginner and intermediate level players, especially for those with not so strong wrist and forearm - the racquet can help to increase your power due to its unique design.

However if you are an advanced player, you may opt for racquet like Cab20 or Ti-10. At least the stiffness of these racquets can provide better control. In addition, you can have more power by choosing 2U version.