ti10 and iso800

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by power player, Jun 19, 2001.

1. power player

power player Guest

anybody knows where to buy cheap ti10 or iso800 in s'pore? what's the ave price?

Thanks

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Um, i can't say its the cheapest place because i haven't been everywhere. But Sembawang Shopping Centre sells all their rackets at good prices, they also have stringing service there, but its kinda expensive to string rackets there.

The Ti-10 there costs $145 if i remember correctly. Damn, thats cheaper than a Slim-10.... Anyway, your talking about the Isometric 800 Tour right?

Anyhow, happy shopping!

3. Gladius

Gladius Regular Member

Design Engineer
    Byron,

You can't get the Ti-10 at $145 at the shops. Its more like $165 without strings. Unless they have dropped prices again?

Also, as for stringing, me, Modious and Mustafa got to the Kemin Store on the 2nd floor of Beauty World Plaza. They are pretty good and cheaper than most of the shops I've gone to in Singapore in stringing. ( That is actually a lot of shops !) Strings selection is not bad also. BG-66 going for S$12. What do you say to that ?

But they are not the cheapest in rackets though.

4. Byro-Nenium

Undergrad
    I'm sure that the Ti-10 at Sembawang costs $145 because i actually asked the guy when i went there to restring my Slim-10.

The strings anywhere else would be cheaper than that shop in Sembawang, the guy there gave me some discounts but even with the discounts they were down to the normal price. The BG-65 there costs $12 or $13. I got it for $10

5. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Do u get the winex ti 20 there?

I read reviews abt in some site and they said it is as good or slightly better than Ti 10

Byro, do u get the iso 200 power at your store for Sg70?

Does your shop have a Phone no?

Thanks

6. Byro-Nenium

Undergrad
    Sorry Yogesh, i don't have the phone no. I'm not even sure if the shop that i usually go to even has the Iso 200 Power. sorry

7. power player

power player Guest

thanks guys.

i have always thought that the cheapest place would be queensway shopping centre. anyway, any recommendation for the type of strings and tensions for the rackets?

8. Byro-Nenium

Undergrad
    Strings? My Ti-10 is currently strung at 23lbs with a BG-65 Ti, I think 22lbs would be better though with the same strings