User Tag List

Thread: Shenzhen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shenzhen

Hi,
    I am on a Company business near shenzhen. I am free on weekends and am thinking of going to shenzhen for some shopping. I would like to know if there are any badminton stores in shenzhen, where I can get badminton shoes. In US unless you are living in bay area its difficult to go to store and try the shoe before buying. I hope here I can try the shoes on before buying. Also I might get some birdies as well. If anyone can provide some information about stores in shenzhen, their address or contact numbers it will be great

Thanks

talligator2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why not shop in HK? It's much safer to shop in HK . . .

Quote Originally Posted by talligator2001
    Hi,
    I am on a Company business near shenzhen. I am free on weekends and am thinking of going to shenzhen for some shopping. I would like to know if there are any badminton stores in shenzhen, where I can get badminton shoes. In US unless you are living in bay area its difficult to go to store and try the shoe before buying. I hope here I can try the shoes on before buying. Also I might get some birdies as well. If anyone can provide some information about stores in shenzhen, their address or contact numbers it will be great

Thanks

talligator2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to shenzhen in a couple of weeks. Will you still be there? I know that city quite well. I think I can give you some tips about shopping badminton stuff in shenzhen. we can also meet up for some badminton too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Woah badminton is Shenzhen.

I want to try too, i'm in hong kong now, but if I have to go to shenzhen to play I don't mind cause i'm on holiday, probably be a good experience. I havent had a chance to play local drop in's in asia, only experience i had of playing badminton in China is when I went to beijing a month ago to train with beijing team. This is well awesome. Can you hook me up with some good baddie games.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by g0dblissyou View Post
    I want to try too, i'm in hong kong now, but if I have to go to shenzhen to play I don't mind cause i'm on holiday, probably be a good experience. I havent had a chance to play local drop in's in asia, only experience i had of playing badminton in China is when I went to beijing a month ago to train with beijing team. This is well awesome. Can you hook me up with some good baddie games.?
    There are many clubs in ShenZhen.
    But I don't know where are most of the proffesional (or pre-proffesional) players play.
    Here in my club , I know 3 pre-proffesional players(one named MingLei just quit from Chinese National Team because of injury ,other two were JiangXi province players) ,but they did not come often.
    Regarding amateur players ,many,many