Shenzhen

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by talligator2001, Aug 10, 2006.

1. talligator2001

talligator2001 New Member

Hi,
    I am on a Company business near shenzhen. I am free on weekends and am thinking of going to shenzhen for some shopping. I would like to know if there are any badminton stores in shenzhen, where I can get badminton shoes. In US unless you are living in bay area its difficult to go to store and try the shoe before buying. I hope here I can try the shoes on before buying. Also I might get some birdies as well. If anyone can provide some information about stores in shenzhen, their address or contact numbers it will be great

Thanks

talligator2001

2. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Why not shop in HK? It's much safer to shop in HK . . .

3. weekey

weekey Regular Member

I am going to shenzhen in a couple of weeks. Will you still be there? I know that city quite well. I think I can give you some tips about shopping badminton stuff in shenzhen. we can also meet up for some badminton too.

4. g0dblissyou

g0dblissyou Regular Member

Woah badminton is Shenzhen.

I want to try too, i'm in hong kong now, but if I have to go to shenzhen to play I don't mind cause i'm on holiday, probably be a good experience. I havent had a chance to play local drop in's in asia, only experience i had of playing badminton in China is when I went to beijing a month ago to train with beijing team. This is well awesome. Can you hook me up with some good baddie games.?

5. markache@hotmai

markache@hotmai Regular Member

There are many clubs in ShenZhen.
    But I don't know where are most of the proffesional (or pre-proffesional) players play.
    Here in my club , I know 3 pre-proffesional players(one named MingLei just quit from Chinese National Team because of injury ,other two were JiangXi province players) ,but they did not come often.
    Regarding amateur players ,many,many