User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final Match Results

MX : 1-VICKY & RICHI (Pelatnas/Suryanaga & PR Tasikmalaya) d 2-SUBAKTI & SISWANTI lily (Pelatnas/Djarum) 21-18,25-23

In girl's double, SISWANTI playing in back side with hard smash and DILI playing in front side with netting & placing. DILI has advantage when they playing in mixed.

GD : 1-ZEBADIAH Pia (Pelatnas/Jaya Raya) lost to 9/16-KURNIAWAN Sylvinna (Djarum) 18-21,21-18,16-21

Shocking upset, Pia lost to Sylvinna. Is it because of the coach from China have made some Djarum players have good progress ?.

BD : RUMBAKA Dionysius Hayom (Djarum) vs 9/16-PAMUNGKAS Bandar Sigit (Pelatnas/Djarum)
    BD : 5/8-DHANI Bawa C & WIRAWAN Afiat Yuris (Djarum) vs 3/4-SUBAKTI & KURNIAWAN Fernando (Pelatnas/Djarum)
    GD : 1-SISWANTI Lily (Pelatnas/Djarum) & DILI Richi Puspita (Pelatnas/PR Tasikmalaya) vs 3/4 ANSCELLY Amelia Alicia & OOI Swee Ween (MAS)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final Match Results

MX : 1-VICKY & DILI Richi Puspita (Pelatnas/Suryanaga & PR Tasikmalaya) d 2-SUBAKTI & SISWANTI lily (Pelatnas/Djarum) 21-18,25-23

In girl's double, SISWANTI playing in back side with hard smash and DILI playing in front side with netting & placing. DILI has advantage when they playing in mixed.

GS : 1-ZEBADIAH Pia (Pelatnas/Jaya Raya) lost to 9/16-KURNIAWAN Sylvinna (Djarum) 18-21,21-18,16-21

Shocking upset, Pia lost to Sylvinna. Is it because of the coach from China have made some Djarum players have good progress ?.

BS : RUMBAKA Dionysius Hayom (Djarum) lost to 9/16-PAMUNGKAS Bandar Sigit (Pelatnas/Djarum) 21-17, 20-22, 15-21

PAMUNGKAS knew well how to block RUMBAKA's attack and beat him, they are from same club. PAMUNGKAS had advantage, he trained in different place (Pelatnas).

BD : 5/8-DHANI Bawa C & WIRAWAN Afiat Yuris (Djarum) lost to 3/4-SUBAKTI & KURNIAWAN Fernando (Pelatnas/Djarum) 18-21, 17-21

as prediction, SUBAKTI & KURNIAWAN win

GD : 1-SISWANTI Lily (Pelatnas/Djarum) & DILI Richi Puspita (Pelatnas/PR Tasikmalaya) vs 3/4 ANSCELLY Amelia Alicia & OOI Swee Ween (MAS)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compelete Final Results

MX : 1-VICKY & DILI Richi Puspita (Pelatnas/Suryanaga & PR Tasikmalaya) d 2-SUBAKTI & SISWANTI lily (Pelatnas/Djarum) 21-18,25-23

GS : 1-ZEBADIAH Pia (Pelatnas/Jaya Raya) lost to 9/16-KURNIAWAN Sylvinna (Djarum) 18-21,21-18,16-21

BS : RUMBAKA Dionysius Hayom (Djarum) lost to 9/16-PAMUNGKAS Bandar Sigit (Pelatnas/Djarum) 21-17, 20-22, 15-21

PAMUNGKAS knew well how to block RUMBAKA's attack and beat him, they are from same club. PAMUNGKAS had advantage, he trained in different place (Pelatnas).

BD : 5/8-DHANI Bawa C & WIRAWAN Afiat Yuris (Djarum) lost to 3/4-SUBAKTI & KURNIAWAN Fernando (Pelatnas/Djarum) 18-21, 17-21

as prediction, SUBAKTI & KURNIAWAN win

GD : 1-SISWANTI Lily (Pelatnas/Djarum) & DILI Richi Puspita (Pelatnas/PR Tasikmalaya) vs 3/4 ANSCELLY Amelia Alicia & OOI Swee Ween (MAS) 26-24 21-19

SISWANTI & DILI win and Indonesia sweep 5 tittles in this tournament without top players from China, Korea & Europe countries

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sandy for the detailed results from the opening rounds to the finals. I greatly appreciate it.

Too bad Pia couldn't win the title

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    Thanks Sandy for the detailed results from the opening rounds to the finals. I greatly appreciate it.

Too bad Pia couldn't win the title
    Not bad Pia lost to another Indonesian player, at least we have more future players, Pia, Sylvinna & Bellaetrix. Sylvinna & Bellaetrix refused in Pelatnas selection this year and choose stayed in clubs, Djarum & Jaya Raya.
    The results have showed that any clubs has (much) better Training Centre than Pelatnas. For long time, I viewed that progress single players in Pelatnas was very slowly. PBSI should be make reshuffle in single coaches.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the worst result ever for china women

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a question to Sandy...who's Melicia Kurniawan? I saw her playing at the Singapore Satelitte this evening and guess who's her coach....Liang Chiu Shia I was initially not paying attention to her game but once I noticed the coach, I became interested and went over to watch her game.

She (Indonesian Chinese) was quite raw but looked pretty good in beating her Thai opponent in 2 straight sets. She also did not mingle with the rest of the Pelatnas players (who sat together in one corner) and was with her mother (who also brought a camcorder to record her match) + Liang Chiu Hsia (who I only noticed after the match started). I was pretty impressed when I saw her keep encouraging herself after making mistakes and did not give up. She was 18-19 down in the first set before reeling off 3 straight points and won 21-19. From then on, she dominated the second set 21-13, all in 25 mins.

I just saw the seedings for the JPGG Surabaya Satelitte and her name was listed as one of the seeds.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a question to Sandy...who's Melicia Kurniawan? I saw her playing at the Singapore Satelitte this evening and guess who's her coach....Liang Chiu Shia I was initially not paying attention to her game but once I noticed the coach, I became interested and went over to watch her game.

She (Indonesian Chinese) was quite raw but looked pretty good in beating her Thai opponent in 2 straight sets. She also did not mingle with the rest of the Pelatnas players (who sat together in one corner) and was with her mother (who also brought a camcorder to record her match) + Liang Chiu Hsia (who I only noticed after the match started). I was pretty impressed when I saw her keep encouraging herself after making mistakes and did not give up. She was 18-19 down in the first set before reeling off 3 straight points and won 21-19. From then on, she dominated the second set 21-13, all in 25 mins.

I just saw the seedings for the JPGG Surabaya Satelitte and her name was listed as one of the seeds.

So many Kurniawan name this time, Andre, Endra, Fernando, Frans, Sylvinna, Melicia and others, it would be made confusion.

I didn't have much attention to Melicia, she wasn't elite player when junior age. She played in many tournament in Asia, Open Tournament & Satellite with her own money, I guess she has rich parents. Looked like the result in this tournament is better (coach factor ?), mostly she lost in 1st match in previous international tournament.
    Last year, she represent Jakarta in National Championships, may be her club is Tangkas (sorry, I'm not sure)

I heard Liang Chiu Shia isn't coach in Mutiara Bandung anymore, it's possible that Liang back to work in Jakarta.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    I didn't have much attention to Melicia, she wasn't elite player when junior age. She played in many tournament in Asia, Open Tournament & Satellite with her own money, I guess she has rich parents. Looked like the result in this tournament is better (coach factor ?), mostly she lost in 1st match in previous international tournament.
    Last year, she represent Jakarta in National Championships, may be her club is Tangkas (sorry, I'm not sure)
    I guess so too...from what I saw yesterday, her background is definitely better than the rest of the Pelatnas players. I did ask Shinta's dad and he told me that she was from Tangkas, which confirm your guess.

It's a pity Liang is not in Pelatnas anymore. I watched Maria Kristin play yesterday and I don't think she can go far I thought Susi and Mia were both under Liang's tutelage while she was still the coach in Pelatnas right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess so too...from what I saw yesterday, her background is definitely better than the rest of the Pelatnas players. I did ask Shinta's dad and he told me that she was from Tangkas, which confirm your guess.

It's a pity Liang is not in Pelatnas anymore. I watched Maria Kristin play yesterday and I don't think she can go far I thought Susi and Mia were both under Liang's tutelage while she was still the coach in Pelatnas right?
    Liang isn't in Pelatnas long time ago when Ellen Angleina's era, then she coached Ellen privately and Ellen won in Indonesia Open.

Susy & Mia were coached by Liang, in Junior Pelatnas Mia coached by Retno Kustiyah.

Many experiences coach are outside Pelatnas and did'nt coach in any badminton clubs, PBSI should hire them to make Pelatnas better (especially in single).

How about Maria Kristin? I heard she got injury, I'm sure she has Psy problems also. Too much pressure to Maria, she also got it in past but she answered it with won some satellite tournaments (while others Pelatnas player never won anything tournament), not strange that she has best Ranking Indonesian WS to qualify in WC with least tournament compare with Fransisca & Firda. In my mind Firda should be much better, she tall and good attacking plays. As I talked before that Pelatnas Single players (WS & MS) have very slow progress.

I really don't like with Rudy Hartono & Hendrawan comment about Indonesia wasn't qualify to UC Final Round because of Maria's performance. They talked also that she isn't good in Team event, they forgot that Maria and WD saved Indonesia team for degradation to beat England 3-2 in Sudirman Cup 2003 (Indonesia lost in MD & MX, MD prediction to win).

Appreciate to Atik Jauhari who said that he failed to coach in WD when Polii/Novita lost to TPE WD after leading much points in 3rd set (UC Qualifying).

I ever hear name Fang Kai Xiang (Djarum's coach) but I forgot in what event. Is he former China National coach ?
    Last edited by Sandy; 08-31-2006 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    Many experiences coach are outside Pelatnas and did'nt coach in any badminton clubs, PBSI should hire them to make Pelatnas better (especially in single).

How about Maria Kristin? I heard she got injury, I'm sure she has Psy problems also. Too much pressure to Maria, she also got it in past but she answered it with won some satellite tournaments (while others Pelatnas player never won anything tournament), not strange that she has best Ranking Indonesian WS to qualify in WC with least tournament compare with Fransisca & Firda. In my mind Firda should be much better, she tall and good attacking plays. As I talked before that Pelatnas Single players (WS & MS) have very slow progress.

I really don't like with Rudy Hartono & Hendrawan comment about Indonesia wasn't qualify to UC Final Round because of Maria's performance. They talked also that she isn't good in Team event, they forgot that Maria and WD saved Indonesia team for degradation to beat England 3-2 in Sudirman Cup 2003 (Indonesia lost in MD & MX, MD prediction to win).

I ever hear name Fang Kai Xiang (Djarum's coach) but I forgot in what event. Is he former China National coach ?
    Thanks for your comments. Again, it confirms my guess that Liang were indeed the coach of Susi and Mia, two of Indonesia's best WS badminton players in the 1990s. If Liang is already hired privately to coach some players (like Melicia Kurniawan), I guess she WILL NOT return to Pelatnas. Anyway, she does not need the money from Pelatnas thats for sure.

Maria Kristin has shown some promise but she has had some bad luck with injury and form. She was impressive in her win over Maria Elfira Christina (of Djarum I presume because Djarum's boss is currently in SG for the Satelitte). She will play Shinta today and it will be a tough match.

I have heard of the Chinese coach name you mentioned. He was the first Chinese coach to be hired by Malaysia (BAM) and they won the Thomas Cup in 1992 as you will recall. Pelatnas will definitely have to hire some foreign coach if their singles players are to improve. Someone of the calibre of Liang Chiu Hsia and Tong Sin Fu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2