2 Knot Stencils

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by ^Tayo^, Aug 12, 2006.

1. ^Tayo^

^Tayo^ Regular Member

I was wondering if anybody have posted a pattern (stencil picture) for 2 knots stringing techniques? With a Start Main and Start Cross? I've heard it's the fastest way to string once you've done the pre-string.

Many thanks.

Tayo

2. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

I don't think it's just a matter of what you're used to, whether a particular pattern is faster (for you) or not.

As far as the pattern itself---I assume you're referring to the 1-piece bottom-up---take a look at the recommended Yonex 2-piece pattern, but don't cut the string in two. The short side is done as described in the diagram. For the long side once you finish the main at 10T, go down to 9T and weave over to 9T on the short side. And just keep going weaving and tensioning the crosses from the bottom up.

HTH.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    If just for some practice or fun, it's ok to give a shot. However, if you are working with Yonex racket, the 1 piece (2 knots) method can well void your warranty (at least, in US, you need to send in the racket with string attached). :cool: