a new sydney badminton club to be setup, new members welcome!

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by coldbeer2006, Aug 14, 2006.

1. coldbeer2006

coldbeer2006 New Member

G'day

I enjoy playing badminton very much back in china, now i am gonna settle down here in sydney, i'd like to to propose to setup a badminton club here in sydney (for those lost sons who havent got partners to play regularly), so we can play badminton together, and maybe do some camping/fishing together as well.

i played once in sportshall of sydney olympic stadium, the lights is not perfect (my eyesight failing???), but the hall has plenty courts (10?), i think i played at five docks ages ago. i gather we can move around and choose the best place to play.

as there are only few shops here in sydney offer to sell shuttlecocks at decent quality/price. i am thinking to import a large quantity of different brands of shuttlecocks so our members can buy them at cost price. so far the brands i think of are: victor (gold no.1 and green tourney, retail 60, 70 yuan in shenzhen, china, duck feather, good speed, dont last long), chao pai (100 yuan , goose feather, nice), hangyu pai (areoplane) etc..also i can import some cheaper carbon rackets around 30-40 bucks.

i have plenty spare time now, i can organise things to happen, so contact me:

alan , coldbeer2006@optusnet.com.au

thx

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Thats great to hear that there will be local club in Sydney. So i can play when i go there. Haven't played in Sydney though.