new(there's an old one) Victor Fung2000 Ti.

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Daniel Chen, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Daniel Chen

Daniel Chen Guest

This is best racket. At 2200NT = $64 US, it is best value. traditional head shape, ability to handle high tensions, excellent power and control.Very well made in Taiwan. Taiwan pride. dont buy jap @!#$. they attacked you in WWII. buy taiwanese stuff.

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I have heard so much abt this racket that i always wanted to try one.

U dont ge the fungs in India. U get only Zenith and stuff like that but not fungs.

Nice to know that it is just 65USd. But i was offered Fungs in Taiwan for 42USd.

So i guess Chen u bough them for a huge price.

How heavy is the racket. IS it arnd 90 Gms?

3. Daniel Chen

Daniel Chen Guest

you got the new fung for $42? wheer? ive seen fung2000 limited editions for cheap but not fung 2000 ti's.

the racket comes in different weights, W2 and W3 also G2G3G4

4. AF

AF Guest

Victor Super TI 2, that is the only Victor racquet that I have played with that I enjoyed and would consider buying...

AF

5. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I cannot disclose the offer as it as an agreement. But All full graphite rackets of Victor like the zenith, golden discovery & etc were offered at USD 15 and the old fung is not available anymore and the New Fung for Usd 42.

This offer was an exclusive offer and it will happen only if i have to travel to Taipei.

6. Kwok Dat

Kwok Dat Guest

Daniel, you should use Japanese and not jap. You don't want to offend anybody.

7. Daniel Chen

Daniel Chen Guest

come to taipei and buy them for me.

8. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Daniel i more than willing if you are funding my ticket from India.