coach in west jakarta (for private lessons)?

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by desperate_boy, Aug 25, 2006.

1. desperate_boy

desperate_boy New Member

does anybody know some good coaches in west jakarta? private lessons preferably, because im not too good at badminton and really hoping to improve... and badminton clubs are for ppl with high badminton skills... so, yeah... please pm me or just post here if you know any good coaches in west jkt... thx...:)

2. gary_seeker

gary_seeker Regular Member

Students
    let me give you the number: 081806536555.

His name is Gidi and he usually coach people in Prisma Sports Club near the ranch market.

3. saugusli

saugusli Regular Member

Hi.

You can go to tangkas: Telp No" 5605587

4. kristian

kristian Regular Member

there is many good coach at pola bugar & mitra utama.on of them are johannes AK ex tangkas player.so where do u wanna play?
    i ever get private lesson by him at pola bugar,and i think he is quite good.
    where do you usually play? ,maybe u can join my group,many good player in there,maybe it can improve your game.

5. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    I suggest Pb Tangkas Bogasari too... Its where I train usually.. But I'm not in the Greenvile place, I usally train with Ko Henry.. Ex-player, he's good... It's in patra, no's +628161633408<--- Ko Henry..
    There are good plyrs there, and sometimes, even Ko Simon Santoso also comes to help or train when he has the time.. It's not a priate 1 to 1, but you will certainly improve there..

N/B: it's quite hard there, but nevermind.. You'll improve!!

Jessica Kim Tendi

6. saugusli

saugusli Regular Member

Yes. If you want to go training for single, I suggest Hendry Saputra coach. He is Ex Indonesian National Player. He beat Yang Yang 2 times last time. He is also good coach.

Anybody from Singapore want to going to Tangkas for training, you can call me at 90297506.

7. CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy Regular Member

Can tell me the complete add of this place?:confused:

8. kimpe_bultang

Are you a singaporean?? I suggest that you call Saugusli, CrayonBoy... He knows the details... :D

9. CrayonBoy

CrayonBoy Regular Member

called him no 1 picked up
    can u tell me since u noe?:crying:

10. kimpe_bultang

LOL.. You should try again?? Anyway, you're a Singaporean right?? Hmmm.. Bcs, I dunno the procedure to bring you there.. LOLz... I'm a Indon, so its easy for me.. But, foreign atheletes is diff, they got to pay more expensive too.. And, do you have anywhere to stay?? Really, try again.. Hahaha.. His name is Suryadi.. :D

11. kinoko

kinoko Regular Member

where does this tangkas play at?... i havent been living in indo for past 12 years.. i dont know places but pola bugar... ill be heading back for good soon and looking for places to play.. prob not proper hard training as ill be working but im looking forward to meet peps for on going game.

edit - oops sorry going off topic..i dont mean to hijack the thread.. im just looking for friends to play not private coaching...wee bit too old for that now =p

#11 kinoko, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  12. kimpe_bultang

Tangkas?? They have their own hall... Errmm.. Maybe you wanna go to Senayan?? There's a lot of ppl playing there.. Pola bugar also has a lot of players.. Not so sure abt this..

13. badminto_expert

badminto_expert Regular Member

Consultant
    Yes.
    FYI:
    1. Heryanto Arbi, Wahyu, Hendry Saputra, Alan Budikusuma play at Senayan every Thursday morning.

2. At Pola Bugar, 2or3 times Chandra Wijaya practise with his coach (Hadi Idris) and sometimes sparring with ex-National Players.

14. kimpe_bultang

hmm?? you stay in sembawang, but you know abt all this?? I salute you!! LOL.. :D :D Uhhuh, I met Ko Candra in Pola Bugar last time too.. Play with his old friends too.. Senayan, too far for me, though.. Heard Heryanto Arbi has lost all his feelings for badminton.. True??

15. musashi

musashi New Member

Engineer
    Hi guys, I live in Kanagawa Japan, just joined this forum. I plan to go to Jakarta tomorrow for about 3 weeks. I love badminton so much, and would like to improve my play in double. Can I join you guys? I may need a trainer too. Could you recommend? Cheers

16. ren_di

ren_di Regular Member

student
    hii people.. i will go back home to jakarta next month. and i'm planing to play badminton back in jakarta. but i don't have any group to play with. so can i join you guys. i live in west jakarta, grogol. i'm not a good player. hope you guys could accept me..:)

17. risingsun

risingsun Regular Member

unemployed
    does anybody know if this information still stands now or have things changed?

Thanks

18. carltan101

carltan101 Regular Member

student
    if u want to get a good coach, there's a badminton hall in bojong (near pola bugar). The coach's name is ataw, usually called Om Ataw. He has trained many players in the past, where most of them ended up in big clubs such as Djarum. He was the one who coached Jenna Gozali, who is a very popular player in the national rankings. She's only 19 years old. She will be transfered to the national team later in january/february 2010. I played with her many times, especially on September this year, where she took a break for a month from Djarum and trained with my coach again. I'm also one of his students and I have been training for just over a year. What I can say is that he is a very good coach and I can say that from the result that i got. From nothing to something :p