Anyone play at L'amoureux Community Centre?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Creative, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Creative

Creative Guest

My friend just told me that on Saturday evenings at L'amoureux Community Centre in Scarborough they have badminton. The playing level is quite high. He says it starts at 8:00pm. On Sundays, it starts at 8:00am and runs to 2:00pm. I think we should play on one of those days and talk about badminton. Anyone in for it that is in Toronto?

2. bosch

bosch Guest

L'amoureux has badminton? lol I never knew that. I drove past there yesterday. Kinda far from where I live though. When are you planning to play there next Creative?

3. Creative

Creative Guest

My friend told me this Sunday is closed because of the holiday. Sunday is good for me. The following Sunday after Canada day holiday is a good for me. Maybe Shaun and other badmintoncentral regulars and come out and have ourselves a few good matches. My friend told me there is a good attraction to L'am. There is a girl there that has breasts that you can't believe. ;) Maybe we should all go to L'am just to see how big they are. :) Also, they are opened throughout the summer on Saturdays and Sundays.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    guys, please post your experience from L' am, especially the mix doubles :)

5. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    lol creative who are u????
    I think i've heard of this place, and if i am not mistaken, i have actually been there....i'll meet up with you guys when u decide to go there...hopefully, i will have my ti7 replaced by then...right now my ti7 is dead...and i'm usnig 900SA which is EXTREMELY, MADLY, UNIMAGINABLY flexible(i am borrowing from a friend)...

6. bosch

bosch Guest

hahaha well Creative, i might just take up that offer when i have some time. what is your email?

7. Creative

Creative Guest

I'm free on Sunday July 8th. My friend usually arrives there at 9:00am. Hope to see everyone there. My e-mail address is yonexuser@hotmail.com.

8. zer

zer Guest

Hey everyone!........can i know how old everyone is?.........im 16........

9. harry

harry Guest

hey! i wanna come too...creative, is this l'amoureux place connected to a high school or sumthing?

10. harry

harry Guest

heyhey! i'm 16 too ^_^
    creative...inform me or shaun when you're sure you're going. we'll tell each other anywayz...my e-mail is darkprince_0_@hotmail.com
    how much is it there?
    ....wow! you sure pay attention to gurl's parts a lot!

11. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    i'm 17.....
    and by july 8, i wont have my ti7 back yet...damn it, can one of u lend me a racquet plz plz ^_^

12. harry

harry Guest

why the mix doubles? the gurl?? ^_^

13. harry

harry Guest

who else lives in toronto? creative, me, shaun, bosch, bambam and zero(both guess)....and who else? is everyone gonna come?
    creative, do you just go there for teh gurls? ^_^

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    not just any gurl :p

15. Creative

Creative Guest

I just asked my friend and he says it costs $4.00 on Sundays for the 6 hours which I think is a great price. $5.00 for Saturdays from 8:00-10:30 or 11:00pm. It is rare you will see a Chinese girl have large breasts. That is why all the guys there old or young are just drooling over this girl from what my friend tells me. That is why I definitely have to go to take a look for myself. ;) I'll be there on the 8th of July. Hope to see everyone. :)

16. Creative

Creative Guest

I don't know the ratio between the guys to girls at L'amoureux Community Centre on Sundays, but if big breast girl is there then she must have some female friends with her. ;) Just got off the phone with my friend and he says Saturdays at L'am has lots of girls to check out. :)

17. zero

zero Regular Member

Student
    Can someone give me directions to this place?.....I might come if I can convince someone in my family to give me a ride if it is not too far.....

18. Creative

Creative Guest

Corner of McNicoll & Kennedy. Right now there is construction at the intersection of McNicoll and Kennedy. Anyone heading to L'amoureux from the north, please take Birchmount and then turn on to McNicoll. My friend didn't know and he had to take Birchmount. If coming from the south, take Kennedy and then one street before McNicoll and Kennedy, turn left and drive to the end of the street and make a right turn. At the lights, you make a right turn and L'am is on your left. Hope the directions are easy to follow. More people show up the more fun it will be. :)

19. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    july 8....expect me to be there!

20. harry

harry Guest

haha...true true ^_^ (nt)

no text