Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    indra,
    i thought we're thru with this??..
    does it matter if Taufik or the others you mentioned make a public or private apology??..
    And again, please don't label Taufik as "victim"..The real "victim", at least in my book, in this situation is the fans/public who have paid money and gone to see & support the player(s) WHO THEMSELVES ARE PLAYING TO GET MONETARY GAIN, rather than the organizer, umpires, referee, linespeople, you name it WHO ARE VOLUNTEERING(most if not all of them)..Taufik(and other players) is/are being sponsored and paid for the whole 2 tourneys and then still playing to get some more monies...please..

Not forgetting he has made it easier for LD to progress and LD would have expanded less energy than his final opponent. So would he pay LCW/CJ for this episode, if LCW/CY loses ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enough has been said. that's why LD is #1(most of the time, he's currently #2) and TH is what....#35? hahaha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blueagle
    enough has been said. that's why LD is #1(most of the time, he's currently #2) and TH is what....#35? hahaha...

I think we need to carry on for a few more threads. It is like good wine : you cannot stop until you have drunk enough.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball
    I think we need to carry on for a few more threads. It is like good wine : you cannot stop until you have drunk enough.
    I guess you're not quite sated yet, huh?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gee red, hopefully the IBF officials won't have to call upon you to bear witness to the incident; with you sitting literally next to the court and most importantly equipped with your camera & tele-lens strapped on..
    Unfortunately or fortunately (for Red), he did not shoot the bird (dead) on line for the record!

I'm just sorry that TH behaved rather badly for everybody who's interested in his performance and welfare. I hope young players who treat TH as an idol will not take his unsportsman-like attitude as acceptable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Unfortunately or fortunately (for Red), he did not shoot the bird (dead) on line for the record!

I'm just sorry that TH behaved rather badly for everybody who's interested in his performance and welfare. I hope young players who treat TH as an idol will not take his unsportsman-like attitude as acceptable.
    hey Loh, you finally made it to this thread, welcome...sigh, i thought for a while you would skip this thread altogether or just treat it as "rubbish talk"....BTW, we're still waiting the voice of Mr. taneepak himself on this issue-i know he's reading and lurking in this particular sub-forum..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, Lin Dan looked so blurred in that picture. I think he never expected this to be happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taufik needs to apology, it will be terrible if he fails to do so... He was just spoilt and didn't realise what he was doing... But maybe it involved my country, I still think that LD's act previously was more disrecpectful

Whatever, let's carry on to the semifinal's this evening

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indra,

And again, please don't label Taufik as "victim"...
    All of us including TH are victims then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indra
    Hahahahha......so be realistic, BC people we need some refurbishment in the world of badminton after being scrambled by the rules and act of players. Changes are required. Thing like digital line (hawk eye) like in tennis has to be applied at badminton tournament from now on so no more excuse and funny behavior from the players. So there is action and of course reaction. It is already good that Taufik has shown that there is needs to change and modify which is not yet done by the IBF. Let it he (Taufik) be the victim or the villan but it's all for the good of badminton game and of course for all of us (watcher).
    Last edited by rhinovinda; 09-01-2006 at 05:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball
    i'm drunk already... hik...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indra
    Kinda true. We (including TH) are all victims of TH's attitude. In fact, I pity Taufik because he is the biggest victim of himself.

I don't think Taufik owes any of us an apology (execpt to the linejudge), but most of all, he owes himself a big apology.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok ok.. so far the discussion here is going on and on... people whining about how Taufik owe everyone a match of a life time and apologies

So lets summarise, Taufik = No sportmanship, spoiled, badly behaved, disappointing, rude, bla bla... ok we get the point

So please will someone draw some conclusions on what should happen to him? What action he should take? How do we stop this and all

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simp84
    ok ok.. so far the discussion here is going on and on... people whining about how Taufik owe everyone a match of a life time and apologies

So lets summarise, Taufik = No sportmanship, spoiled, badly behaved, disappointing, rude, bla bla... ok we get the point

So please will someone draw some conclusions on what should happen to him? What action he should take? How do we stop this and all
    Conclusion: I'll let the IBF decide what to do with Taufik's behavior. And if the IBF does nothing, then so be it. I'm not the least bit worried. It's not the first time and probably not the last. Don't lose sleep over it.

How do we stop all this? Simple, by not posting about it anymore. This is my last post about Taufik walking out. It's played out. What's done is done. No more need to beat on a dead horse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chibe_K
    It would be inappropriate if Taufik did that to other players, but with LD, I cheer for Taufik! Good job !!! I hope more players will slap on LD face. This is not my prejudice against players from China. In fact, one of my favourites MDs is Fu/Cai. I just don't have respect for LD for his lack of sportsmanship.
    i hope taufik dont do that to lindan next time,though i am taufik's fans and i dont really like lin dan,but i pity lin dan,i feel like taufik is insulting him...

but i will still support taufik when he play

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It's a tough one...

Cheung, i was going to reply to your post in the other thread, but you closed it before i was abt to reply. Anyway, i'll just post it here if you don't mind...sorry..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    Although I haven't asked, I think all those lines people have at least a badminton umpiring certificate. Although indra has stoutly defended Taufik, [B]the lineswoman did a great job in correcting her decision immediately[B/} and sticking to it under pressure. If I had seen it clearly and positioned where Red was, I probably would have said to Taufik if the shuttle was "keluar" or not!
    Well, i personally haven't watched the game myself, but knowing from red00ecstrat's report, considering the shuttle landed "on the line", it must've been a very tough call on the linejudge(i know if i'm in her shoes, i will have a hard time calling it also)....But i salute her composure in the heat of the moment..
    If it was in Indonesia, Taufik would've probably influence the linejudge/decision.. Anyways, it's a mute point now..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default taufik or indra or .... ????

was wondering if 'indra' is taufik's member name in BC....

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast