Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 185008
    Hi Ctjad (Chris),

Kido and setiawan beat cai/Fu once...i cant remember what tournament. .but it was around end of 2004/beginning 2005 (possibly Malaysia Open 2004)...i read bolanews.com....alvin yulianto mentioned that cai/fu is the hardest opponent to beat...but he and luluk should be able to beat them as they beat cai/fu in indo opne final 2004...he also mentioned that markis/setiawan beat them before...why cant we....(it was Alven's Statement in bolanews 2004)....and they never meet after that......i am also looking forward for a mouth watering final ...lets hope they can meet in the final....
    Quote Originally Posted by badMania
    You are right! After some checks, I discover that Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan have indeed beaten Fu Haifeng/Cai Yun in the Malaysia Open 2004 17-16, 15-12. A close scoreline which can be repeated if both pairs win their matches today!
    thanks for the info guys...hmm, interesting, but remember their meeting was more than 2 yrs ago..Yet both have garnered much experiences since, esp. Fu/Cai, as they were competing in the WC last yr...Nonetheless, it should be a very tantalizing Final if they both should meet again, with Fu/Cai still beaming with confidence after they overcame Tony/Candra..But first thing first, both of them got to take care of business in the Semifinals...
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-31-2006 at 10:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indra
    And the most wanted match will remain the same :

TH vs any of them
    indra, i know you are one of the big, if not a die-hard supporter, of Taufik and i myself one of your countrymen-living-abroad, but let's just give it a rest...If taufik-ist, arguably one of the most ardent fan of Taufik in this forum, has been able to post an "unofficial" apology to the group here and add to that he's been keeping a very low profile after this incident, it should be a sign to us that Taufik's action yesterday was not so desirable...c'mon, indra..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-31-2006 at 10:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    indra, i know you are one of the big, if not a die-hard supporter, of Taufik and i myself one of your countrymen-living-abroad, but let's just give it a rest...If taufik-ist, arguably one of the most ardent fan of Taufik in this forum, has been able to post an "unofficial" apology to the group here and add to that he's been keeping a very low profile after this incident, it should be a sign to us that Taufik's action yesterday was not so desirable...c'mon, indra..
    Seriously! Sometimes a little too much is a bit too overwhelming for the non-diehard fans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just trying to balance things.

Most of the comments are against TH. It is totally unfair, in my opinion. I am trying to see things from different perspectives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Champions ARE SUPPOSED to act and behave like Champions

Most of the comments are against TH. It is totally unfair, in my opinion. I am trying to see things from different perspectives.
    indra,
    i understand you are trying to "balance things" and "look from different perspective", which is fine. But let me mention this again, maybe just to shine on the main point:
    I suppose you are quite familiar w/one of our countrymen, Tony Gunawan, correct? Now, in your honest opinion, do you think if Tony was in that particular situation, w/linejudge making a questionable call, do you think he will behave and act like what Taufik did??..Remember, both(Taufik & Tony) are Olympic and World Champions..
    Now, the only thing i'm looking for now, as sort of a redemption from Taufik, is somekind of an "apology" statement of his behavior/reaction, even a simple one, even if he still feels he was wronged or "unfairly treated"; just like what our friend taufik-ist did in here..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-01-2006 at 12:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are many comments directed against him because he is wrong in this situation. Sometimes you need to take some disciplinary actions when someone does something bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't see "you are trying to see things from different perpectives" especially from the past threads you have been posted!!!

Everyone have their rights to support his/her players or else. You also can "die die" support Taufik and put him as your hero in your heart forever. But what I can found is, you seldom be neutrality in your threads!!! All the times, no matter how Taufik lost, you have so many excuses for him and always post Taufik and other players like Sony and Simon will become champion before the tournaments begin.

When other peoples post their obeservaton & criticism on Taufik, you tatally can't accept and still be obstinated to protest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indra,
    i understand you are trying to "balance things" and "look from different perspective", which is fine. But let me mention this again, maybe just to shine on the main point:
    I suppose you are quite familiar w/one of our countrymen, Tony Gunawan, correct? Now, in your honest opinion, do you think if Tony was in that particular situation, linejudge questionable call, do you think he will behave and act like what Taufik did??..Remember, both(Taufik & Tony) are Olympic and World Champions..
    Now, the only thing i'm looking for now, as sort of a redemption, is somekind of an "apology" from Taufik, even a simple one, even if he still feels he was wronged or "unfairly treated"; just like what our friend taufik-ist did in here, ..
    Beautifully stated! I mean if you look at Tony's achievement he won a few more titles than Taufik (eg. All England & 1 Additional World Championship) but he's always humble and respectful of other players.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one word for a man/woman -- sportmanship, it speaks all, nothing can beat it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MEN'S SINGLES
    MEN'S DOUBLES
    Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan
    vs Guo Zhendong/Xu Chen (TV Court -- match no 3) -- on paper, the young Indonesian pair should win to reach their first final this year, but, they have to be careful.
    They had a final this year in Indo Open 2006.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

men single final : lindan vs lee chongwei ... but i think its possible lindan vs chen jin in final .... chen jin is on fire .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MEN'S DOUBLES
    Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan vs Guo Zhendong/Xu Chen (TV Court -- match no 3) -- on paper, the young Indonesian pair should win to reach their first final this year, but, they have to be careful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstone
    They had a final this year in Indo Open 2006.
    they met in Final??when??...The only MD Final @ the Indonesian Open this yr was between the re-united Tony Gunawan & Candra Wijaya vs. Markis Kido & Hendra Setiawan(the former won it in straight sets)...maybe you are referring to the earlier rounds??..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will support lindan n chen jin in men single .... also support markis/hendra to win the HO tournament .... hehehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TKG2609
    i will support lindan n chen jin in men single .... also support markis/hendra to win the HO tournament .... hehehehe
    I'm all for Chen Jin to win. I haven't really been able to fault him lately. If he wants to win the tournament enough, I'm sure he has a good chance of doing so!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, Taufik has lost the plot ! To quit a match because of umpiring is going to finish him in this game.

He will not be in this game for too long from now --- I guess he does not really care as he is getting too big headed. Good bye Taufik.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball
    Seriously, Taufik has lost the plot ! To quit a match because of umpiring is going to finish him in this game.

He will not be in this game for too long from now --- I guess he does not really care as he is getting too big headed. Good bye Taufik.
    I would appreciate it if you would take this discussion to the thread it belongs in:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=35765

We don't need it taking over every thread in the HKO forum .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A bit off topic..

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball

hehe, we're just counting down the time; like he said earlier, after 2008 Olympics he will retire, didn't he??..

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast