User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 84
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the pics.
    anyone has tan fook and wanwah's pics?

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Great pictures

    I big thumb up for you. Very nice pictures. Do you have any pictures on Gao Ling?

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for all the pics everyone!!!
    Lin Dan looks funny in the hat!!!

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pictures of Tan Fook and Wan Wah side by side. I do agree the Malaysia Players (LCW, Wan Wah and Tan Fook) showed great sportsmanship in the Hong Kong Open 2006. They won the heart of the audiences with their skills and sportsmanship.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    hey KSOOI ... I now see the other player you mentioned that wears a watch too while playing .... I guess Nike's paying them good money for wearing it.

  6. #57
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baderz_Jas
    Lin Dan looks funny in the hat!!!
    How dare you say that about LD, your hero! He just called me and told me he wants his racket back, but you can keep the shirt.

    ... ...

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong,Malaysia
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shreky
    hey KSOOI ... I now see the other player you mentioned that wears a watch too while playing .... I guess Nike's paying them good money for wearing it.

    don't knw abt lww's watch,does it look like a nike?.....but lcw and wmc definitely get their watches fr nike....

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    damn damn. i love the yonex shirt!!! the white one lin dan is wearing!! but i doubt it is selling outside..

  9. #60
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winston
    Pictures of Tan Fook and Wan Wah side by side. I do agree the Malaysia Players (LCW, Wan Wah and Tan Fook) showed great sportsmanship in the Hong Kong Open 2006. They won the heart of the audiences with their skills and sportsmanship.
    nice pic winston. thanks for posting them to fill the slot.

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    nice pic winston. thanks for posting them to fill the slot.
    Anytime I also took these pictures with the tourist camera (20D) from where I sat. Actually I am not really a tourist since I have been back to Hong Kong for a while.

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winston
    Pictures of Tan Fook and Wan Wah side by side. I do agree the Malaysia Players (LCW, Wan Wah and Tan Fook) showed great sportsmanship in the Hong Kong Open 2006. They won the heart of the audiences with their skills and sportsmanship.
    thanks for the pics
    i love tan fook and wan wah

  12. #63
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice pics... How i wish we have more of those pics. Thanks for those who contributed.

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    How dare you say that about LD, your hero! He just called me and told me he wants his racket back, but you can keep the shirt.

    ... ...
    You are very funny! lol

  14. #65
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thanks for the pics..

    Quote Originally Posted by winston
    Anytime I also took these pictures with the tourist camera (20D) from where I sat. Actually I am not really a tourist since I have been back to Hong Kong for a while.
    winston, thanks for sharing the pics....wow, considering you sat somewhere in the stands, those pics are quite sharp, even after you reduced the size of it...

    Off topic:BTW, mind telling us what lens(es) you used to take those pics?? And if you have other pics, would you mind sharing those also??thx
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-04-2006 at 01:13 PM.

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    Off topic:BTW, mind telling us what lens(es) you used to take those pics?? And if you have other pics, would you mind sharing those also??thx
    chris, seems u r very interested on what people do with their camera setting. Actually, I am as well and thanks for asking , waiting for the reply from Winston.

  16. #67
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A bit off topic..

    Quote Originally Posted by elwin81
    chris, seems u r very interested on what people do with their camera setting. Actually, I am as well and thanks for asking , waiting for the reply from Winston.
    yes, i am, esp. want to compare types of lenses in different circumstances with different lighting condition etc. Actually, if you didn't know, if you go to the Chit-Chat sub-forum and look into the Badminton Photography thread, i've posted a few times recently..

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    yes, i am, esp. want to compare types of lenses in different circumstances with different lighting condition etc. Actually, if you didn't know, if you go to the Chit-Chat sub-forum and look into the Badminton Photography thread, i've posted a few times recently..
    oh really? I like photography very much as well. Will check out the thread you posted. thanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2007 Macau Open pics final
    By Cheung in forum India Open / Japan Open / Chinese Taipei Open / Macau Open 2007
    Replies: 16
    : 10-17-2007, 11:53 PM
  2. Aviva 2007 - Final Pics
    By Sealman in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 39
    : 05-13-2007, 10:41 AM
  3. China Open 06 SF & Final pics
    By AChan in forum Japan Open / China Open 2006
    Replies: 11
    : 10-29-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. Japan Open 2006 Final Pics
    By seawell in forum Japan Open / China Open 2006
    Replies: 71
    : 10-19-2006, 02:11 AM
  5. 2006 All England Final pics
    By cooler in forum All England 2006
    Replies: 34
    : 01-23-2006, 10:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •