Nanospeed 9000. I need to know more!!!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by afham07, Sep 6, 2006.

1. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys,

I want to know more regarding nanospeed 9000. what are the differences between type x and type s?? which 1 is similar to nanospeed 8000? im using nanospeed 8000 now and i really love it. Just in case, something problem with my ns8k, so, i need to know more about ns9k s and x type. :) hope somebody will give da opinions ..

Thanks.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I believe it's still very easy to get another NS8k. If you really like it, just get another NS8k. The last thing you want to do in the middle of an intensive game, is to switch to a different racket. ;)

3. rayraymond

rayraymond Regular Member

NS9k-S = Stiff
    NS9k-X = Extra Stiff

X is the stiffest Yonex has ever made, i think.

I am using X.
    I have it for 3 weeks. I played only 4 to 5 times.
    Really need more power and really need sometimes to correct the hit timing.

After you get you use to it, the racket really gives you plenty of smashing power and drop accuracy. Not only that, it does produce a scary sound when smahing.

4. tinpro

tinpro Regular Member

High school student
    nanospeed x

nanospeed x is a very good racket due to the fact it has even more power than at-700
    nanospeed x is althouh really stiff and you need a few days to get use to using it first as it is not easy to play with
    but once u get use to it ,it is as good as all of them put together

5. rayraymond

rayraymond Regular Member

ya, now i got the NS9k-x and it is a very good racket also a hard to use racket.

What i mean hard to use... is the sweet spot seems smaller than other racket. If you can't hit the birdy right at the sweet spot, your shot won't be powerful or far enough. Need to work on the timing...

I have AT800 and NS9k-x
    my opinion is if you hit the birdy really hard(80%) with at800(ex. smash), you can hit it like 100km/h, if you hit it 100%(ex. the hardest you can hit) harder it will be 150km/h
    and if you hit the birdy with the same power(80%) with ns9k-x, you can get 120km/h and if you hit it (100%) , you can get it like 200km/h.
    what i mean is the shaft is stiffer(harder), so you can really use the power you give out and transport it to the birdy, so less power lost at this point.