EKIN plays badminton too??

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by NEOing, Sep 7, 2006.

1. NEOing

NEOing Regular Member

Still Lookin...
    Hey guys, I came across a newspaper article that says Ekin was seen together with another girl after a badminton session. Apparently the article mentioned that they loved playing badminton. They were having a game with their group of friends and the session last about 5 hours. I will try to post the article here if possible. (from a chinese newpaper, wanbao)

Seems that badminton is quite popular among the stars eh ?:)
    Btw, for those who is wondering who Ekin Cheng is, he is a pop star singer from hongkong, with long hair.

2. jackson_ngo

jackson_ngo Regular Member

I saw that article too. He is carrying a blue yonex bag.:)

3. hkisgood

hkisgood New Member

Hong Kong is a small place. You can easily bump into a star (or a 2nd tier star) even if you just eat out once a week. And stars are just like normal people except that they can be recognizable. My friends used to see Ekin playing Dance Dance Revolution in Time Square.

But it's not very easy to find a place to play badminton if you are not a member of some classy sport clubs. I remember that when I was in high school, I used to have problem reserving a court in a public sport center during weekends. (I remember that the cost was around HK$30/hr. Honestly it was quite expensive for students) Pick-up games are completely ruled out as well. (Well, unless somehow you sneak into a public sport center and wait until someone wants to play with you.)

Now fortunately I live in the south SF bay area and we have 4 dedicated badminton clubs here. =)

4. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    Got any pictures :p
    Love to see this.

5. DivingBirdie

DivingBirdie Regular Member

student
    郑伊健 is it? isn't him better known for acting now

6. heijihattori

heijihattori Regular Member

former uni student...sales consultant
    if you've seen the tvb series Sunshine Heartbeat (hearts of fencing 2) you see a cameo of ekin and jordan playing badminton...but they look kinda funny lol...they said they were using their lefts hands though :p