Which s/machine....opinion please?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by BadFever, Sep 12, 2006.

1. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

Decided to get myself a stringing machine and I found this shop, which is only half hour drive from my house.

http://www.sportmachines.com.au/stringmachines_manual.php

I am tossing between these 3 models:
    1) Eagnas Satellite. (This must be the latest arrival)

2) Eagle XL Badminton. (I choose it because of the word "Badminton") :p

3) Voyager F780. (Maybe it's a good idea to get a dropweight one since no callibration is required)

Since this is my very first s/m, anyone's experience/opinion on these 3 machines would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)

2. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    the Badminton one is the ST-200.. you can do a search and find plenty of opinions in this forum regarding this machine. You may want to check the eagnas site to get the model numbers for the remaining two and see if they have been reviewed here.

The ST-200 is a good value machine which is portable.

Personally I'd prefer the Satellite since it uses double action fixed clamps and that i could always have the option to use fly clamps (b/c some ppl have said that it's faster to string with fly clamps). Also you would have the option to string rackets for other sports.

3. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

Thanks for the feedback DarthHowie. I will drive down to the shop and check out what they have in stock and just get one that fits in my budget. The Satellite is definitely my prefer choice at the moment.