Nike indoor court shoes.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by bosch, Jun 29, 2001.

1. bosch

bosch Guest

hey has anyone been to a big Sport Chek or National etc and seen these indoor court shoes by Nike? They're white with the gum outsole. Any tried them out before? I recall that they were between $65 and $80 CAD. I know they're not badminton specific shoes, but would they be a good starting point? Thanks all.

2. Dai10k3n

Dai10k3n Regular Member

Student
    no clue dood... there are a few diff styles... but havent tried them or really seen them...

3. zero

zero Regular Member

Student
    i dunno......as long as they are shoes.....they are good for me......rite now im wearing these super light Reebok(don't laugh) cross trainers......but they got that really soft outersole.......not rubber........anywayz....they got no grip now and i start to slide all over the place when playing badminton....LOL

4. bosch

bosch Guest

i think that is pretty much the only style available retail.
    in North America, indoor court shoes are not a big market except for stuff like volleyball or indoor soccer, but in that case, people would go for indoor soccer SPECIFIC shoes.

5. bosch

bosch Guest

LOL, slide gets to me sometimes cos i play on hardwood courts. Like when they polish the floor nice and tacky its good, but after a while, the courts get all dusty and people start falling. Hey zero, ne idea if the gum sole is affected by dust and dirt?

6. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Bosch,

I think I know what your're talking about. I actaully went to a Nike store (USA), and they had a shoe which had all gum on the sole. Well, it looks more like it's for the gym floors. The shoes will loose a bit of the grip if there is dirt and stuff like that.

I have Nike court shoes but they were catagorized as a tennis shoe, since they were not gummed shoes. I may get the gummed ones if I need them.

Matt

7. Daniel Chen

Daniel Chen Guest

Nike is @!#$. buy badminton shoes.

8. Jeff L

Jeff L Guest

nike makes some badminton shoes....

9. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Bosch

Oh I just bought them in the US today!!

It's the Nike Multi-Court III shoe. I bought two pairs!! It was selling for 19.95 (used to be 53 US). I gottne two of them becuase I would get 50% off for the seocnd pair so I gotten two!! yes!!! Should be pretty good with the shoe. The trackion will vary depending on the floor condition.