Thread: as 10

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russki Bear
    The AS-10s were absolutely terrible.

The Hi-Qua seemed on par or slightly superior to the AS-30 to me.
    Agree, the AS-10s are not good and the HiQua Blue are better than the AS-30s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armor_tec_14
    aerosensa 10 are very good actually i really dnt notice the differences

I think it depends on the batch and "luck of the draw". In general, from my experience, AS-10, AS-20 and AS-30 are not that good. Especially for the money. However, fortunately, the AS-40 and 50 are always good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azn_123
    Are those in canadian dollars?? Btw just asking--how do the RSL No.1 compare to the tourny classic?? Thanks--I might on buying some RSL ones. I heard good things about them.
    I now get my RSL shuttles from Don Van/Coach. He has the Asian version of the RSL Tourney # 1 ($14/tube) and Tourney # 4 ($10/tube). The Asian version is supposedly a bit more durable.

I can confirm that the Tourney # 4 is pretty darn good. In fact, good enough for me to use in normal and tournament play! I feel the Asian T4 is the best bang-for-the-buck shuttle you can buy. $10/tube for real goose is a steal these days.

For more info, you can contact Don at: badmintonconnection@gmail.com. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Too bad, you guys don't stock speed 78 and 79 for the Great White North (GWN) .

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    I now get my RSL shuttles from Don Van/Coach. He has the Asian version of the RSL Tourney # 1 ($14/tube) and Tourney # 4 ($10/tube). The Asian version is supposedly a bit more durable.

I can confirm that the Tourney # 4 is pretty darn good. In fact, good enough for me to use in normal and tournament play! I feel the Asian T4 is the best bang-for-the-buck shuttle you can buy. $10/tube for real goose is a steal these days.

For more info, you can contact Don at: badmintonconnection@gmail.com. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm for the RSL Tourney No. 1 and Tourny No. 4 which do you think is better?? For example-- let's say for every round it takes 2 tourney no.4's while tourney number one only needs 1. Hehe I might be interested in buying them. But I just want to double check on that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested in buying them I added him on my msn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested in buying them I added him on my msn.
    He's not on MSN. I'll PM you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dan, Alan lives in Vancouver. The shuttles you have are for warmer climate. Vancouver badders use 78 and 79 most of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Dan, Alan lives in Vancouver. The shuttles you have are for warmer climate. Vancouver badders use 78 and 79 most of the time.
    Hmm I liked the AS 40 speed 4, which speed should I choose for RSL?? Oh btw peter umm are you sure dan doesn't sell speed 78 or 79. I need some shuttles they're so cheap!!! ARGGGG..peter I think you might want to try out my friends feather shuttles. THEY ARE CRAP...it's funny how they fly, it basically floated in the air. Mehh the speed was probably wrong too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Speed 4 is 78 and speed 5 is 79. Master Dan has 76 and 77 I think.

Hmm I liked the AS 40 speed 4, which speed should I choose for RSL?? Oh btw peter umm are you sure dan doesn't sell speed 78 or 79. I need some shuttles they're so cheap!!! ARGGGG..peter I think you might want to try out my friends feather shuttles. THEY ARE CRAP...it's funny how they fly, it basically floated in the air. Mehh the speed was probably wrong too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Speed 4 is 78 and speed 5 is 79. Master Dan has 76 and 77 I think.
    Would it be ok if I used speed 77?? Summer is on it's way hopefully. Sorry I'm a little bit noob on speeds but is speed 77 slower or faster than speed 78?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here is the useful information: http://shuttle-house.com/07_PHOTO/07...XT/P067_04.jpg

For Vancouver, speed 78 (4) and speed 79 (5) are used 95% of the year.

Would it be ok if I used speed 77?? Summer is on it's way hopefully. Sorry I'm a little bit noob on speeds but is speed 77 slower or faster than speed 78?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think you could get me speed 78 or speed 79?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

andy's version isn't asian version? O_o i thought they all came from china... hahaha... and yes i agree that the tourney 4 are pretty nice for $10/tube but i've mostly used them for warm up only cuz the fly a little fast on occassions. also lower grade feathers are used on the tourney 4. i've never used the tourney #1, but the #2 are pretty nice and i'm assuming #1 should be better according to the website anyway. DTL masters are also pretty nice (DTL is branched from RSL from what i hear)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i had the chance of using some AS-10's yesterday. they are really bad. flight speed was ok. but the flight was purely inconsistent. somebody threw in a couple of the el cheapo "Garuda Mada" which while still very bad, was a bit better than the AS-10's.

say no to cheap quality birdies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    Amen to that! Even the recent AS-30s I tried were marginal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Off topic-Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    i had the chance of using some AS-10's yesterday. they are really bad. flight speed was ok. but the flight was purely inconsistent. somebody threw in a couple of the el cheapo "Garuda Mada" which while still very bad, was a bit better than the AS-10's.

..you meant "Gadjah Mada", shuttlecocks made from Indonesia...hahaha ...But actually, they have another version, the ones with a green thin straps around the cork itself; those are IMO, much better(not sure if you used that one or those with the red thin straps, which are really )..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 03-22-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast