Nanospeed 9000 X - recoil feeling???

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by alchemy2004, Sep 17, 2006.

1. alchemy2004

alchemy2004 Regular Member

Hi guys,

Bought the nanospeed 9000X. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now. I notice that whenever i stroke or smash or drive i can felt the recoil from the racket and it kinda hurting my wrist. Due to the recoil i lost alot of power.

Does anyone here experience the same problem that i had? Or the recoil thingy is normal?

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    the recoil, elastic ti, suppose to add power.

If u lose power, proof that beginners shouldnt use top rackets, performance actual goes down, not up. Yup, u paid top dollars to lower your performance

3. __Lam

__Lam Regular Member

use a diff racquet, then after, switch back to ns9k ;)

4. AMRaider

AMRaider Regular Member

Try lowering your string tension just a tad. Hope that helps.

5. alchemy2004

alchemy2004 Regular Member

Oh i see..

thanks guys. I guess it is time to go back to mp77 and leave the ns9k for a while until the times come.

6. CoolDoo6

CoolDoo6 Regular Member

The recoil could be to do with the racket head being too light. In other words, if you cut the head from the shaft of the NS9k, and comapre the head cut off from say mp99 of the same weight rating, the NS9k head would be lighter. Ns8k suffers from the same - when I was using that, the racket and my arm were bouncing off the shuttle. These rackets should not be used by people who do not have large excessive amount of strength and/or speed. These rackets are especially worst for beginner's and weaker players. The colours on the racket may look new and pretty, but your game won't. One good thing about these rackets is that you get to learn that there is such a thing as the wrong racket.

#6 CoolDoo6, Sep 18, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2006