User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LYB Rockkkkksssss :-p heehhehehehahahheee...

me downloading now.... just curious want to hear what he said to the umpire

From my point of view... it is good to have a brave National Team Coach such a LYB, but insutling of course isnt good, rite guys ?

If he is Brave.... then it means he is really serious & want all his player win.
    Sport is all about win the tournament, but sportmanship of course should be there as well.

VIVA BADMINTON :-D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Han
    Malaysia should hire you as "head coach" and may be we will win more titles as the "aggressive" coach produces more champion, as seen in your eyes. And if you fail then the domination of Team China may have something to do with its pool of talents, not "aggressive" head coach
    China has always had its large pool of talents. But no other time in history have they been as dominant as under LYB.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy
    Dude, he is no "fresh air". He is brings "stench" in the world badminton scene to be appropriate....
    Well put. 'A' for English.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm not supporting what LYB said, but players should be professional enough to ignore the comments made by other coaches and just carry on with the game. verbal abuse happens constantly in other sports. just because LYB is an ass shouldn't affect the way you play.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz
    i'm not supporting what LYB said, but players should be professional enough to ignore the comments made by other coaches and just carry on with the game. verbal abuse happens constantly in other sports. just because LYB is an ass shouldn't affect the way you play.
    Good coaches should be judged by the results they achieve. That is their no. 1 job. If the tactics, rudeness, or behaviour they employ border on the unacceptable and are punishable, there are ways to make them accountable. So far are there any official complaints lodged with the IBF about LYB? If none, should we then turn this forum into a tabloid?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That means that we have to steal, kill and do whatever to achieve the results that we want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    That means that we have to steal, kill and do whatever to achieve the results that we want.
    LOL...well apparently some people are ready to go the extra step just for a title/medal.

Sad indeed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lyb have to go for moral class
    badminton is a sportman game and not to be have small guys atitude in it .
    disappointed with lyb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on, guys. A game is a game. Winning the game is THE top priority. Acting like a crying baby afterwards is meaningless.

BE THE MAN and BEAT THEM IN THE GAME.

(I did not say LYB is a nice guy, right? )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nibaxiang
    Come on, guys. A game is a game. Winning the game is THE top priority. Acting like a crying baby afterwards is meaningless.

BE THE MAN and BEAT THEM IN THE GAME.

(I did not say LYB is a nice guy, right? )
    Exactly! A game is just a game! Winning is the main objective but it is meaningless if it is achieve through wrong doings (eg. cheating, name calling, unfair tactics). It's just a game so it is really sad if you have to resort to these things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the coach, LYB has to ensure the overall success of his team. If what he does and did was that unacceptable, then the IBF should punish him. He knows where the line is and does not cross it for obvious reasons. So as long as the IBF does not do anything than it is legal. I mean, if you can schieve something through some kind of distortion, than go ahead, but you cannot bo ahead and kill someone like Ants suggested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He knows what he did is unacceptable and that's why he choose to say such things in Chinese!!

And, IBF not doing anything doesn't mean it's OK to do such things. There are killers who escape punishment because of lack of evidence. Does that mean killing people is OK as long as you do it secretly?

Quote Originally Posted by george333
    As the coach, LYB has to ensure the overall success of his team. If what he does and did was that unacceptable, then the IBF should punish him. He knows where the line is and does not cross it for obvious reasons. So as long as the IBF does not do anything than it is legal. I mean, if you can schieve something through some kind of distortion, than go ahead, but you cannot bo ahead and kill someone like Ants suggested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333
    He knows what he did is unacceptable and that's why he choose to say such things in Chinese!!

And, IBF not doing anything doesn't mean it's OK to do such things. There are killers who escape punishment because of lack of evidence. Does that mean killing people is OK as long as you do it secretly?
    This is so sad. Badminton is becoming a low-class game. Players walking out after only 5 minutes into the game, coaches swearing at umpires. Runner-ups walking away from the podium in frustration. This is not good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not saying something good about LYB,but i really cant hear what he said.I dont like him as welllllllll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LYB said something not so polite about that umpire as he went to his chair, the asian comentator pretend dont know nothing, or their maybe didnt understand what LYB said.

Only the 4 asian audience smiled as their heard :-)

Anyway.... hope badminton not becoming mouth fighting match in the future :-p

VIVA BADMINTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But if u guys think the other way, badminton is a popular sport with millions watching this live, Li Yong Bo's action is ruining China's image... I dont really want other ppl thinks the same way about chinese players... As a chinese myself, I definitely want my fellow malay and indian frens to have a good impression about chinese

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weeyet
    Li Yongbo, I am very disappointed with him
    I am fed up with him.

I have never seen a coach behave like him.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast