User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think some ppl are just simply jealous of wat china has achieve so far...the fact remain , they are the strongest now..the winners are won on the court....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...alright, give us the golds silver and bronzes

are you trying to tell me that players from other countries are not desperate to win? Why do they spend so much time training, suffer injuries and defeats? Why don't they do something easier?

PS i think it was wrong to abuse the umpire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blessing
    erm.. y dun IBF jux organise WBC or other tournaments jux for CHINA players to participate.. golds..silvers..bronzes..all belongs to China since their chief coach luv it sooooo much...
    Well tell me which coach doesn't want his players to win. And China can win golds, silvers, bronzes with the presence of players from other countries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    Well tell me which coach doesn't want his players to win. And China can win golds, silvers, bronzes with the presence of players from other countries.
    yup man totally agree/....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default -----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by blessing
    erm.. y dun IBF jux organise WBC or other tournaments jux for CHINA players to participate.. golds..silvers..bronzes..all belongs to China since their chief coach luv it sooooo much... with this li yong bo dunnid to waste his energy n saliva to shout at players from other countries..

Isn't this the culture of people living as minorities in a hostile environment,

with very lax laws, when someone wants to rob you in JB or KL just hand over all your money meekly to avoid conflict, life goes on.

in developed countiries people have different values, they have principles

or " Yi yi ' and are not afraid of conflict and shed blood for what they believe.

We should be careful when we air our attitudes as the whole world is listening,we should also learn to benchmark our standards to the rest of the world, otherwise, as will happen china people will only see us as "village people" and frogs living in a well.

Do we expect the world to follow our example of cowardly behaviour?

Of course we have no choice where we live, but that doesn't mean other people must follow our standards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHA... i finally heard wat he said

"这主裁判他妈的不是人,就这麽臭蛋"

He is the one who saying it. Cannot be deny!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggsam

"这主裁判他妈的不是人,就这麽臭蛋"

yeah. LYB said cursed his mother (but not with the F word), said he is not a human being, and he is a stinky egg.

to be honest, i think swearing in Mandarin is pretty mild. for sure it is not appropriate for LYB to say that about the umpire. and shows that he is probably not at the most educated level of society.

those words are probably used by a lot of people daily. (tell me if you have never called something an a** hole, for example, or have never said the S*** or F*** words). however, they are definitely not right words to use that at an international event.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someday he may pick the wrong guy and get a headbutt

European/African style.

Or is it a part of IBF strategy to make the sport more interesting?

and encourage more walkouts?

Like some have mentioned we can say goodbye to gentkemanly behaviour, and see more football like behaviour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ggsam

"这主裁判他妈的不是人,就这麽臭蛋"

Oh he did not said "stinky egg". What he said is alot worser than that. He said "cao dan", which "cao" means the F word in chinese! Man the way he cursed the umpire is definately unacceptable, IBF should do sth here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=woodenRacket]
    Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    After the Chinese coaches and players strongly denied that they had humiliated Lee in the match, the Malaysian said: "I don't mean he said here, he did say that in the Hong Kong Open."
    "

Haha, most interesting part here.
    What about all those bashes ignited by your previous words?

Poor guy, I can see that he is really exhausted and frustrated to mingle past with reality. Blured.
    That's kinda funny the way u sayin.
    I think what LCW is sayin is that LYB do frequently provoke him during matches. LCW kept it to himself during HKO but his anger finally exploded this time and just blurt everyting out to the media.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    yeah. LYB said cursed his mother (but not with the F word), said he is not a human being, and he is a stinky egg.

to be honest, i think swearing in Mandarin is pretty mild. for sure it is not appropriate for LYB to say that about the umpire. and shows that he is probably not at the most educated level of society.

those words are probably used by a lot of people daily. (tell me if you have never called something an a** hole, for example, or have never said the S*** or F*** words). however, they are definitely not right words to use that at an international event.
    kwun, what LYB said is not stinky egg, but f***ing ball/egg if that makes any sense in English.

and, LYB didn't finish after the stinky egg or f***ing ball. there was something worse at a lower voice you guys missed. that, if i'm allowed here, is the f word to the umpire's mother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kwun you really need to improve your Mandarin...
    Quote Originally Posted by kwun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In fact the problem could be resolved if the empire use video to certify a point when he is not sure ,I saw more than ten points badly judged!!
    but lyb must be quite during competition ,he cross the court pointing the finger at umpire!!!!!!so bad,badminton must be a sport who can bring you so much fun and playsure!!!!
    who was there at madrid?????
    I was ,
    MING

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MING PARIS
    In fact the problem could be resolved if the empire use video to certify a point when he is not sure ,I saw more than ten points badly judged!!
    but lyb must be quite during competition ,he cross the court pointing the finger at umpire!!!!!!so bad,badminton must be a sport who can bring you so much fun and playsure!!!!
    who was there at madrid?????
    I was ,
    MING
    LYB is doing nothing wrong. Why? Because he is getting away with it. If LYB's actions were wrong, then he would be warned and if he continued, eventually removed from the stadium. But that has not happened; which leads me to believe his actions are acceptable by the powers that be.

So, until the powers that be changes its stance on what is acceptable coaching, LYB will continue to "abuse" the system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by franxon
    kwun, what LYB said is not stinky egg, but f***ing ball/egg if that makes any sense in English.

and, LYB didn't finish after the stinky egg or f***ing ball. there was something worse at a lower voice you guys missed. that, if i'm allowed here, is the f word to the umpire's mother.
    O my Gosh, he really did say the f***ing thing after the stingy egg or f*** egg whatever. How could i missed out that!! Man u really hv a golden ear!!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333
    Kwun you really need to improve your Mandarin...
    i do... i do.... haha.. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bbn
    Isn't this the culture of people living as minorities in a hostile environment,

with very lax laws, when someone wants to rob you in JB or KL just hand over all your money meekly to avoid conflict, life goes on.

in developed countiries people have different values, they have principles

or " Yi yi ' and are not afraid of conflict and shed blood for what they believe.

We should be careful when we air our attitudes as the whole world is listening,we should also learn to benchmark our standards to the rest of the world, otherwise, as will happen china people will only see us as "village people" and frogs living in a well.

Do we expect the world to follow our example of cowardly behaviour?

Of course we have no choice where we live, but that doesn't mean other people must follow our standards.
    i do agree wid u..but he was too much lor..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast