User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fu hai feng n cai yun???

eh...just wonder did anyone notice this...I fell that fu hai feng is actually playing more in the from this time compared with his previous games...and cai yun is playing more at the back...this must be trained for some time to change the game...or is it just me dreaming??fu hai feng seems to be blocking more in from and cai yun seems to be having a stronger smash than usual??is that true??just my 2 cents...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, Fu's smash is way more powerful than Cai, but Cai is very quick and smart at the net. Can't wait for the dvd to see how this new setup work so well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ha Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz
    i hope for cai yun's sake that you're a lady ...
    Ha Ha Ha, you are funny!!! I seldom post, but your comment is really funny...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoops, must have said something inappropriate again cause it got deleted!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cai yun's smash does seem to have become more of a weapon, and fu is also super fast at the net. i guess before people could figure out the tactic of cai yun rushing the net and fu smashing everything, so this way they are more balanced.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel
    eh...just wonder did anyone notice this...I fell that fu hai feng is actually playing more in the from this time compared with his previous games...and cai yun is playing more at the back...this must be trained for some time to change the game...or is it just me dreaming??fu hai feng seems to be blocking more in from and cai yun seems to be having a stronger smash than usual??is that true??just my 2 cents...
    Doubles strategy. The opponents know the strongest stance/position is Fu in the back and Cai in the front. So, they drop/fish/bait Fu to the front and try to keep Cai in the back.

However, as we can see, it did not work in the WC and I'm sure it'll work less as less as Fu and Cai continue to improve. Finally, the 21 point system favors their aggressive, attacking playing style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after watching the final MD match, I was really impressed with this pair. They have improved alot. As Mr. DinkAlot said, double strategy. The English pair simply overran and overpower by them in many way. Their quickness and power were amazing. If Fu improves his net play, this pair will be hard to beat in my opinion. Cai's smash is very powerful too.

They cheered for every point they won on the WC final. Never seen them doing that before. It kept me pumping up when watching the match. I guess this is a good strategy to watch this match before any of you bad game...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is that the english pair follows their tempo and made a lot of mistakes under the fast tempo. They should slow the game down and take a few breaks to break the rhythm. Remember what they did to the INA pair ? But still, credit to CY/FHF !

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    The thing is that the english pair follows their tempo and made a lot of mistakes under the fast tempo. They should slow the game down and take a few breaks to break the rhythm. Remember what they did to the INA pair ? But still, credit to CY/FHF !
    Agree, the only way to beat Fu/Cai, if at all possible, would be to slow the game down, play an all underhand game, play soft, no lifts (minimize them anyway). The faster you hit, the better they play.

Of course, this is much easier said then done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by other
    cai yun's smash does seem to have become more of a weapon, and fu is also super fast at the net. i guess before people could figure out the tactic of cai yun rushing the net and fu smashing everything, so this way they are more balanced.
    That's one of the reasons why they have becomed WC!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw them in madrid ,they are for the moment unbeatable ,maybe for years,
    even lundgard erisjen ,or indoneasian can't stop them!!
    they are rzeally fast ,good defense ,they know each other ,two big jumping smaches!
    MING

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    Agree, the only way to beat Fu/Cai, if at all possible, would be to slow the game down, play an all underhand game, play soft, no lifts (minimize them anyway). The faster you hit, the better they play.

I totally agree, which is why they lose to the msian pairs alot, the msians seem to favor a more slow/defensive game, and when fu/cai falls into this trap, they lose.

bchaiyow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally agree that Fu & Cai are great and are probably going to be the most dominant MD pair for many years to come.

I just find their 'instant celebration' (screaming, shouting, pumping their fists, jumping up and down) after each and every point a bit irritating. I know that they're like that because of their intensity and focus, but personally, I prefer calm and composed players (at least throughout most of the match) who appear to be more in control of themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smashmouth
    I totally agree that Fu & Cai are great and are probably going to be the most dominant MD pair for many years to come.

I just find their 'instant celebration' (screaming, shouting, pumping their fists, jumping up and down) after each and every point a bit irritating. I know that they're like that because of their intensity and focus, but personally, I prefer calm and composed players (at least throughout most of the match) who appear to be more in control of themselves.
    I don';t think so...CCC/KKK are better than Fu/Cai.

Fu/Cai were lucky...CCC/KKK was out of race.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smashmouth

double players are more explosives, even at rest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot

Ya, I totally agreed with U, it is easier said then done. Bcause one may tend to make more mistakes if trying to slow down the game, and each mistake do count!! (this is the main defect of 21p system)
    This is wat alven/luluk trying to do, but their failed, same goes to the danish pair too. Even tony/candra having hard time facing them in HK open, mainly bcause they couldn't slow down the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bchaiyow
    I totally agree, which is why they lose to the msian pairs alot, the msians seem to favor a more slow/defensive game, and when fu/cai falls into this trap, they lose.

bchaiyow
    Well, i fell Mal pairs are having slimer and slimer chance against Cai/Fu in future. The power and speed shown by this pair is formidable. Fu may even killed with one smash from back court sometime!! Cai is getting stronger in back court smash too. U can't slow them down with more push and tapped, cause they are equally speedy too. U can't slow them down with deceptive shot too, cause this will tend to make mistakes! (this is wat sigit liked to do ). I think the only way left is 与他们比快 lo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast