Which one...?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ARCHANGEL, Jul 10, 2001.

1. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL Guest

AB-AS1,Carlton signature Ti, and Airblade kevlar.
    I'm playing offensie and using AB 900, and looking for another carlton racket.
    which one do you guys think is the best? (cause ur pro:))

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    For me the AB900 is just perfect. The Sig is way too light and the Kevlar is too flexible. I haven't tried the AS1, though.

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

If u want to try something other than the AB 900 then AS 1 is the best among the lot.

AS 1 is like a smooth blend of AB 900 and AB 1000 with great power and superbly balanced.

No words can describe it. u have to play with it.

4. Jeff L

Jeff L Guest

you dont want the signature Ti, its waaaaay too lite if your used to the 900. kevlar is similar to the 900, but i think its heavier, no CFS III. Ive never used the AS-1

5. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    i agree with mag, the kevlar is TOO flexible, and eats away at your power.
    the sig ti is WAYYYY too light....
    as for AS-1, i am not sure....seems kool tho...thin frame thin shaft...seems interesting

6. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    i dont see why you ppl say the sig. ti is way tooo lite!!! i use it!! please dont hate. hehe anyways. i think you should either stick with the 900 or go for the as-1. the sig. ti is for profesional ppl like me....... haha im just kidding, but most ppl prefer to use more power rackets. i believe the as-1 has quite a decent amount of power. ok bye

7. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL Guest

Thank you guys for reply but the problem is AB 900 have a lot of power and less control, I wander if i can have all around offensive racket. Is AS-1 qualified for that ?
    And one more things like AB 900 does AS-1 have the differrent manufacture (China and taiwan) ? Thank you:)

8. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    as-1 is meant to be an all around racquet....whereas the 900 is leans towards the offensive side.
    so i guess as-1 is wot ur lookin for!