User Tag List

Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 ... LastLast
Results 460 to 476 of 1584
  1. #460
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm.... i need to recall my memory.. it is one of hot spring hotels round about Saporo?

  2. #461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i've got it ... the hotel pic and its nearby landmarks.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  3. #462
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default It's meal time..

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    I love just about all Asian food: Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese...all so yummy! I can eat any of these foods all the time, no problems (actually I do).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    We have this while our stay in Jap. this summer :-)... the fish is still shaking there (I have movie clip on this ). One fish is not enough for our appetite... we order a second round eventually. My small boy is a sashimi and susi killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    we have this :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    In fact we order this (and the crabs) on another occasion :-) .... we are soooo full.
    ..our Master NGP list the "DinkAlot's Food Guide" and Marky unleashed all the Japanese food pics....thanks for sharing the pics, Marky~~yeah, looking at the pics, i'm sure you guys were full!

  4. #463
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you ctjcad; it is always my pleasure.

    Japan is a perfect place for sushi and sashimi.... We even try the expensive, very tasty but extremely poison (if not carefully cut) puffer fish sasimi.

  5. #464
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Off topic-Speaking of Japanese foods..

    Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Thank you ctjcad; it is always my pleasure.

    Japan is a perfect place for sushi and sashimi.... We even try the expensive, very tasty but extremely poison (if not carefully cut) puffer fish sasimi.
    ..and sushi, sashimis, and puffer fish sashimis, check out this thread below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=38582

  6. #465
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks ctjcad; I did read this thread. I have a particular feeling because I can experience it personally in the sushi originated country.

  7. #466
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    KL, Msia
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    An activist holds candles and placards during a candlelight vigil in front of Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur denouncing the crackdown against peaceful demonstrators in military-ruled Myanmar October 5, 2007

  8. #467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia & Malaysia
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    did anybody attend jacky cheung's 2007 tour. First time seeing him in concert. No wonder that people call him god of songs. he was fantastic. his voice....

    any pics?

  9. #468
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PJ-Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikks9 View Post
    did anybody attend jacky cheung's 2007 tour. First time seeing him in concert. No wonder that people call him god of songs. he was fantastic. his voice....

    any pics?
    Hi Kikks9, you were there too?

    I had a great time there but I didn't bother to bring a camera. Cuz' first, they normally don't allow photography (my camera got confiscated before when I was in another concert) and second, cuz' from where I sat, I don't think I can snap anything good. Blogged about the concert.. but minus the photos.

  10. #469
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia & Malaysia
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah went with some friends. i sat with another mate (had VIP seats, 4th row from front and towards middle of the stage) WOW i can run and hug Jacky AHAHAHAH :P While I was watching I was checking to see if there was any background tracks but I can confirm it is all him and his backup singers singing.

    i was back in malaysia when he was there but I did not go because i wanted to save money since I've already bought the tickets in Melb. In hindsight I should have gone to both !!!

    It was quite different this time because they allowed camera's, water etc in to Vodafone arena. They did not even check the tickets at the entrance. I was quite surprised. My gf was sitting with her girlfriends in another area and she had my camera. Wasted opportunity !!

    All in all I had a great blast though. Only pics I took were from my K800i mob so I dont think I will be posting it up here with all the distinguished photos above eheheh :P

  11. #470
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    KL, MAL
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am revamping my website. my company deals with foodstuffs. i am looking for a few "lifestyle" photos ie those pics with with happy people and nice food. hope someone here could help.

    hope i am in the right thread or i have not highjacked this thread...
    Last edited by Kamen; 10-13-2007 at 09:21 AM.

  12. #471
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PJ-Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    whoa! No one should ever say no to JC's concerts! (even tho I did.. but I shall never say no anymore) So, did you really went and hug him ? Can rest assure that there's no lip sync when it comes to his singing. He would rather not sing if he was asked to lip sync for whatever reasons. Heard the concerts in HK gotta be postponed cuz' of his bad throat.

    Actually, they didn't really check my bag this time compared to previous concerts i've been to. Last time they really turned my bag inside out!?

    Oh.. and if you would like, you can read about what I've blogged about the concert here (it's very cheong hei )

    Quote Originally Posted by kikks9 View Post
    yeah went with some friends. i sat with another mate (had VIP seats, 4th row from front and towards middle of the stage) WOW i can run and hug Jacky AHAHAHAH :P While I was watching I was checking to see if there was any background tracks but I can confirm it is all him and his backup singers singing.

    i was back in malaysia when he was there but I did not go because i wanted to save money since I've already bought the tickets in Melb. In hindsight I should have gone to both !!!

    It was quite different this time because they allowed camera's, water etc in to Vodafone arena. They did not even check the tickets at the entrance. I was quite surprised. My gf was sitting with her girlfriends in another area and she had my camera. Wasted opportunity !!

    All in all I had a great blast though. Only pics I took were from my K800i mob so I dont think I will be posting it up here with all the distinguished photos above eheheh :P

  13. #472
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We are in deep Autumn. Trees are preparing for Winter. Streets are wet and being messed with leaves.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #473
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello!







  15. #474
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i like the miniature cafe scene. i have always liked things that are not their real size

  16. #475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    We are in deep Autumn. Trees are preparing for Winter. Streets are wet and being messed with leaves.
    Hmm is that York House?

  17. #476
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not. VC........ Vancouver College; my big boy study there.

Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. alternative to YY BG-65
    By olli in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 20
    : 09-10-2012, 12:22 AM
  2. Alternative to MP 88
    By KaffiQ in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 16
    : 08-09-2009, 01:42 PM
  3. Help me for the best alternative
    By ice_dragon in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 03-14-2009, 04:40 PM
  4. alternative for Winex Ti-6
    By rubenboogaard in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 11-11-2007, 11:59 AM
  5. Alternative to BG-80/BG-85
    By Cricket in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 11
    : 03-10-2004, 05:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •