User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shb-65r

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone know any online shops where they would sell these beautiful shoes i really want to buy these too hehehe

thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmashHappy
    does anyone know any online shops where they would sell these beautiful shoes i really want to buy these too hehehe

thank you
    You could try shuttle-house.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The selling price of SHB65R is at this moment higher than SHB90 in Hong Kong but it is the opposite in Japan (according the Yonex's website). So I am still hesitating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about in Singapore? Price and location please! =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had my dad's friend order one directly from japan when he was there, and it's f***ing sexy. Black/Yellow. I've sexified every one of my opponents to oblivion with them. 21-0. GET THEM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take photos of them please?
    and let us know of your opinions on them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kam
    The selling price of SHB65R is at this moment higher than SHB90 in Hong Kong but it is the opposite in Japan (according the Yonex's website). So I am still hesitating.
    Like wise in SG, personally I think it's nicer than SHB-100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zzz...
    Like wise in SG, personally I think it's nicer than SHB-100.
    The selling price of SHB-65r here in Hong Kong had dropped to the level which is 20% lower than SHB-100. Maybe I'll try to fit two model at the same time before deciding which model I should pick

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The selling price of SHB-65r here in Hong Kong had dropped to the level which is 20% lower than SHB-100. Maybe I'll try to fit two model at the same time before deciding which model I should pick
    where in hong kong are you? and which store did you find it at?
    my friend can't find it at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In SG is already cheaper than SHB-100, but it's more expensive than SHB-90. Hopefully the price will go down soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found this on Yonex Japan's website, it seems like there's a manafacturer's defect or something, maybe someone can read it.

http://www.yonex.co.jp/badminton/info/shb65r/index.html

As translated by Bablefish:

2007 March ヨネックス corporation The apology regarding collection and the exchange with badminton shoes "power cushion 65R" sole peeling it is distant the request Usually, it grants your extraordinary patronage to our company commodity, gratitude says thickly. At our company badminton shoes "power cushion 65R" were sold in 2006 September. Since selling favorable comment we have received from your many customers, but this time, the out sole section insufficiency of bond strength of the mid- sole section becomes cause, with the increase of the play which occurs repeatedly, in the commodity of part "sole peels off" and occurs. Causing hindrance to play of the customer of course to originate in this sole peeling, because there is also a possibility of doing the unexpected wound, at gratuitousness you collected the commodity from the customer whom regular use we have already received and you made to exchange. The object commodity great worry and we apologize the fact that annoyance is applied to the customer of use deeply. No soldier/finishing, understanding receiving gist, that it grants cooperation, we ask. Description < Object commodity > Badminton commodity SH0609 of the below-mentioned number which is stated in the size indicatory tag inside shoes "power cushion 65R" & the shoes, SH0610, SH0611, SH0612 and SH0701 < Exchange method > To the store way where object the customer who is having at cash on arrival sends back the commodity to the ヨネックス office of the vicinity, or is purchased please bring. The commodity collection circumstance, we send the revised end commodity. < Inquiry time > Every week Saturday, Sunday, from Monday which excludes holiday weekday of Friday 9:30 AM from to 5 o'clock in the afternoon
    Last edited by Ar Dan; 04-25-2007 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a friend gave me a quick concise version!
    apparently theres defective batches, shb0610, 0611, 0612, and 0701.
    these shoes had poor bonding between the midsole and outer sole, and the material may peel apart with use, resulting in possible injury. this was recognized by yonex in march and a recall notice was sent out. people can return the shoes to their origin of purchase.

i guess this explains why when i was asked to order two pairs of them on shuttlehouse, they told me they weren't going to have stock till late may.

the seller on ebay by the username of "iooho" has SHB65R's of size 27cm and 28.5cm currently have stock. but i'm assuming they are of the defective batches. so i would avoid purchasing the 65R's from her.
    her other shoes, shb897, 99's, and 100's however are seemingly geniune and good products.
    Last edited by chickenpoodle; 04-25-2007 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chickenpoodle
    where in hong kong are you? and which store did you find it at?
    my friend can't find it at all.
    Rose Sports, it is the only place I found selling SHB-65r in Hong Kong. Moreover, they are selling "SHB-65r SP" you could see it printed right next to the lace.

So is the "SP" version defective as well??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rose Sports, it is the only place I found selling SHB-65r in Hong Kong. Moreover, they are selling "SHB-65r SP" you could see it printed right next to the lace.

So is the "SP" version defective as well??
    i'm not sure.
    i think the only way you can check is by reading the labels inside the shoe.
    look for the label beside the tongue, somewhere. it should read shb0610 or something similar.

if it has one of the identified batches as noted below, it would potentially be defective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont Get The Shoes They Wear Out Very Easily!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByNoogie
    Dont Get The Shoes They Wear Out Very Easily!!!!!
    but but but.... they sexified everyone and gave u a 21-0 win. isn't that worth the wearing out of shoes? =P hehehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sexiness was limited =(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast