Which manufacturer of rackets is the best?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Byro-Nenium, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Out of Yonex, Carlton, Ashaway, Yang Yang, Winex, Fleet, Victor, Gosen and all the rest of the companies who make rackets, who makes the best ones? Most people say Yonex. I think so too but some people say that Yonex is only the most famous because they sponser lots of players and became recognised.... I'm not sure

What do you people think?

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i think people thinks that, if you take the manufacturer's best rackets, they are probably quite similar. but throughout the whole line of rackets, Yonex seems to be much more consistent when it comes to quality. where other manufacturers, you'll have more of a gamble.

kwun

3. CK

CK Guest

I think those Yonex rackets that are made in Japan are definitely better the the rest. Since most of them are make in China where the QC of production is not too good at all.

4. Nelson

Nelson Guest

I visit resellers from KL to Perlis (north) and this is the consensus I get: racquets do have manufacturing defects, even for Yonex but the percentage is smaller if it is made in Japan, probably 1%. For other notable brands, it's 2% or 3% but for one popular brand that begins with "C", it's 4%, that's why it has lost out in the market.