replace carlton powerblade elite

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ad53ggz, Oct 14, 2006.

1. ad53ggz

ad53ggz New Member

hi just lookin for any advice on replacing my racket think it is on its way out where the shaft meets the handle is loose and is flexing a lot i play badminton a lot e.g. every day for a few hours. Was just wondering to i replace with the same racket, i really liked it or look for something else, thanks first post so be gentle please.

thanks

2. george333

george333 Regular Member

Associate Director
    ad53ggz, maybe you could try contacting Carlton for a replacement or at least a discount for the same racket. Even if that does not work, I would suggest that you get the same racket.

3. ad53ggz

ad53ggz New Member

thanks wasnt sure where i would stand with carlton on that front what sort of life span should a racket "last".

thanks

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

i'm a firm believer in not fixing what's not broken. so i say if you like it so much, get the same, in fact, get 2!

5. birdeater

birdeater Regular Member

Maybe you should upgrade to another Carlton

There is a new series of Carlton. Maybe you might like this Nanopower 9900. If you like Carlton stick with it. It's pretty cheap at this shop too, and it's supposed to be better.....:) The shop service is good too...bought from them before. Here is the link.

http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/unlimitshop/product_info.php?cPath=1_31&products_id=189

.....i am not trying to advertise....just making a suggestion.