User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sandakan,Sabah, M'sia.. currently in Auckland, New Zealand
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well.. inever give up enev though my dad stopped (banned) me from badminton. But since i came to nz..hoho..i took this chance to develop my game..even though im not really a pro player..thanl god coz my coach gave me chances to play in some small open tourny here in nz..well he did gave me a chance to join quite a big 1.. the nz open, which was also my 1st international tourny i've ever join before. He said just enjoy the game, gain some experince, and learn from other players from overseas. I was supposed to play under nz..but im not a citizen here..so i ended up putting on a malaysian shirt. I'm happy enough to be in the last 32 as i got BYE in the 1st round.so basicly i was beaten in the 1st round by 1 talented jap player...with all my hardwork and by not giving up until my dad "gives up" coz he couldnt stop me anymore, i ended up like so......

so guys.. girls.. don give up..it doesnt matter when did u started to play..it's all about hardwork and conffidence

P/S : Im not really a good player(and also not an official m'sia player)..as u can u know from above..i was not allowed to play under nz..tht's good enough for so long i can enjoy and experience the feel of play in some tourny where some of my frens cheering for me and watch by some other audience.
    Last edited by dimitri; 10-16-2007 at 01:30 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    well.. inever give up enev though my dad stopped (banned) me from badminton. But since i came to nz..hoho..i took this chance to develop my game..even though im not really a pro player..thanl god coz my coach gave me chances to play in some small open tourny here in nz..well he did gave me a chance to join quite a big 1.. the nz open, which was also my 1st international tourny i've ever join before. He said just enjoy the game, gain some experince, and learn from other players from overseas. I was supposed to play under nz..but im not a citizen here..so i ended up putting on a malaysian shirt. I'm happy enough to be in the last 32 as i got BYE in the 1st round.so basicly i was beaten in the 1st round by 1 talented jap player...with all my hardwork and by not giving up until my dad "gives up" coz he couldnt stop me anymore, i ended up like so......

so guys.. girls.. don give up..it doesnt matter when did u started to play..it's all about hardwork and conffidence

P/S : Im not really a good player(and also not an official m'sia player)..as u can u know from above..i was not allowed to play under nz..tht's good enough for so long i can enjoy and experience the feel of play in some tourny where some of my frens cheering for me and watch by some other audience.
    hey, you took part in the NZ oPen is it?? in the draw i cant found your name.... here is the draw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm...its quite sensible...yy_ling, i guess its not time to give up eventhough we are so old...the thing we need now is really the hard work and effort to catch up with the pro's !!!
    The days are still long...so we must try hard !!!
    Thx to u Dimitri, btw u coming back to Malaysia for further studies or extra training??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    hey, you took part in the NZ oPen is it?? in the draw i cant found your name.... here is the draw
    hehe..tht was bcoz im not registered in IBF (same as the jap guy who beat me..who was gonna play for nz but he has gone back to jp).. My coach did something to put me into the tourny (or should i say..somthing naughty?)
    Last edited by dimitri; 10-16-2007 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiWeiZ View Post
    Hmm...its quite sensible...yy_ling, i guess its not time to give up eventhough we are so old...the thing we need now is really the hard work and effort to catch up with the pro's !!!
    The days are still long...so we must try hard !!!
    Thx to u Dimitri, btw u coming back to Malaysia for further studies or extra training??
    erm..holidays maybe..? hehe..need to wait for the reply from uni..i'm looking forward to train in klrc if possible..hehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL...dimitri, i hope we will meet someday, but with my skills, i think i'm a trash to u, but i will give my best !!!
    Hope i can learn some tips and skills from u too...or maybe some strategies and tactics on court...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL...dimitri, i hope we will meet someday, but with my skills, i think i'm a trash to u, but i will give my best !!!
    Hope i can learn some tips and skills from u too...or maybe some strategies and tactics on court...
    Haha..dont put too much expectation on me man..~ and also don call urelf a trash too..every1 has their weaknesses includding me..we can share our ideas together at the same time. Whcih part of selangor are u from ?
    Last edited by dimitri; 10-16-2007 at 04:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PEtaling Jaya....u know where???
    Then more detailed in Damansara Jaya...hope u can share with me dude...
    ok...gtg signing off from here, btw before u go, do u have msn??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup yup ....
    i know where is pj.. i'll send u a private msg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PEtaling Jaya....u know where???
    Then more detailed in Damansara Jaya...hope u can share with me dude...
    ok...gtg signing off from here, btw before u go, do u have msn??

Sad zhiwei I cannot go and spar with you guys. But Im at a pathetic level, at least to me I think my level is trash.
    Last edited by yy_ling; 10-16-2007 at 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling error

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess im trash too...we are super lousy dudes !!!
    Haha...and this thread is pro players thread...=P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post

nice jersey though, was the letters made by yonex or you did it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXazn_romeoXx View Post
    nice jersey though, was the letters made by yonex or you did it?
    I did not do it..my coach sort it out for me as he knows some yonex agent in nz (most important thing tht it's FOC ) and i wouldnt spend money here in nz to buy any badminton things..so i also wouldnt buy a YY shirt which costs a lot of $$$ than in m'sia..and the print job which also costs quite a lot (not sure how much) and everything here is damn expensive for me..
    Last edited by dimitri; 10-16-2007 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess im trash too...we are super lousy dudes !!!
    Haha...and this thread is pro players thread...=P
    im a lousy dude too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL...how much malaysia normally sell those yonex shirts??
    And u plan to train at KLRC???
    Do they offer training?? But majority or most of the KLRC's are all NZ players...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im not so sure man..i got a yonex shirt from malaysia for like rm40 ..? and the other 1 was from a stock cleareance sale which was only rm25 here in nz the cheapest yonex shirts which are the old and not really nice ones cost at east $45nzd (rm135) and the nice and new ones would cost from $55nzd to $65nzd (rm175-rm205)..u can get the same thing here in malaysia with a much more lower praice..e. my shb 98 rm350 in m'sia and in nz it cost rm600.. hohoho..see the difference?

Im not sure wheter klrc offers training or not..I need to ask either Sairul or Ismail about it..Ismail can help me out abt it. erm..not most of them are nz players.. they also have Andrew Smith and Nicholase Kidd from England.. Aji Basoki Sindoro who plays for aussie. AS far as i know there are 2 Nz players in klrc (John Moody and Rachel Hindley) The rest are malaysian. Andrew Smith trains in klrc.
    Last edited by dimitri; 10-16-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOl...andrew smith still train in KLRC??? I tot he's representing england...lol
    can do such things??? Nvr knew...
    btw, thats really a bigdiff...oh btw dimitri, ur SHB98 is very light right?? Speaking of ShB99LTD, i dunno whats the diff between these 2???
    Can u tell me briefly bout it???
    Oh u can try training at NUsa?? Misbun Sidek's training centre, but he's always not there cuz he have to train chong wei and hafiz..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast