Cab.21 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by wning, Oct 17, 2006.

1. wning

wning Regular Member

Need help on upgrading my cab.21 which I had since 98. I am a singles player and love my cab.21 and I love to purchase a replacement for it(I think it is time to upgrade). If you are in H.K. please let me know what the price and where I can go and get one.....thanks alot for the help.

2. dinitial

dinitial Regular Member

I have seen the new 21 SP in Tai Po Central for 580 HKD without stringing. In Mongkok I have seen the old model for about 610 HKD with strings. But it looks like the Cabonex series rackets is hard to find. Most of the shops have only Titanium, Muscle Power, Armortec and Nanospeed series.

3. D-man2005

D-man2005 Regular Member

Cab 21.

They are still selling the Cab 21 new version in Canada and the United states. If you live in Toronto, Yo's has two Cab 21 2UG4 racquets US code for sale for about $150 CD each.

D-Man

4. wning

wning Regular Member

Thanks guys, I am thinking maybe I should try something else....maybe a MP, Nano or Ti, but don't know anybody that have one. If you played with the Cab.21 before and switch to something else.....please let me know what is the difference....

5. registered

registered Regular Member

Royal Bum
    I started off playing with the ti-6 then used the mp99 and i've actually gone backwards into buying 4 of the old cab21's (blue version). When i switched i found that there is more control with the cab21's and it's takes quite a accurate skill to use the racket... if you can use the cab 21 to it's full potential maybe you should keep it. It really helps you keep your skill up interms of hitting the birdie in the sweet spot, but if your tired with it and seek more power, the mp99 is a good choice =)

6. wning

wning Regular Member

Thanks "registered vbmenu_register("postmenu_455765", true); " for your commons. I love my Cab.21 and I just want to see if there is something out there that is an upgrade to it.

"D-man2005" do you know if Yo's has any Mizuno badminton shies for sale and where is Yo's in Toronto? Thanks

7. D-man2005

D-man2005 Regular Member

Yo's Information.

Yo's only carries Yonex shoes.

Main intersections are Hwy 7 and Woodbine Ave. In First Markham place mall.

Yo's Badminton & Tennis
    3255 Hwy 7,
    Markham, ON
    L3R 3P9
    Tel. 905-474-5711

Cheers,

D-Man

8. wning

wning Regular Member

Thanks D-Man2005,