Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Would you be interested if...
10-25-2006, 10:49 PM #1
Would you be interested if...
Would you be interested if...
1) there was a personalised training programme to suit your needs and gives you money back guarantee? what would your expectations be?
2) there was a bar / cafe / pub / restaurant themed badminton? where would you like it to be situated? what would you like to have in it?
3) there was a tv channel, similar to super sports / espn / star sports that caters only to badminton games and reviews? would you be interested to see your local star in action? how much will you be willing to pay for subscription?
Give me your views...
10-26-2006, 05:45 AM #2
2. near braddell/bishan/amk mrt station. big tv screen to show badminton matches. best if we can have the coach to be the commentator for live matches. He/She can explain why the player choose to execute the type of shot at that moment, or what is the player's tactic etc...
3. only interested in live matches, probably i will go with point 2 where i can meet people of the same interest...
10-26-2006, 06:24 AM #3
1) I would hope that they would produce players better than SBA and Singapore Sports School. That is provided the players train 5 times a week or more and they give personal physical training menu for the individual players to do during their own time. And I sure hope the coaches don't coach simply for money with the mentality that the players sux, are lazy and so can't become great players or anything. They should be able to motivate, interact with the players like friends and teach them to enjoy badminton more than anything else instead of just pushing them for performance.
2) Some where central ofcourse, so that everyone from every part of singapore would find it accessible. What I would want? Well, good food and drinks are great, a good cosy atmosphere would be great as well. But 10 badminton courts for regular members to rent would be extravagant
3) A channel entirely dedicated to badminton would probably be very boring and hard to maintain in the long run. I would say it should include fitness and wellness stuff as well. Maybe like 50% badminton and the rest something that we can do to keep us feeling relaxed or want to try out and enjoy life How much would I pay to subscribe? well, I think you should contact starhub or something if you want to make such a channel. Ofcourse if you are into this stuff then you should make it available to more than just Singapore.
Last edited by Iwan; 10-26-2006 at 06:28 AM.
10-28-2006, 01:23 AM #4
If there is ever a badminton themed bar or pub, I guess it would be very difficult to attract girls of a 'certain age group'.
At the end of the day, all we will find is the same old blokes sitting down and chatting about their exploits in the courts which has been done to death in coffeeshop already.haha.
10-28-2006, 02:09 AM #5Originally Posted by Jun Wei
10-28-2006, 02:13 AM #6
A pub must not only have a solely badminton theme. It must also cater to other sports as well. I would suggest maybe 50% badminton and 50% other sports. In that way it can also attract other people to know more about badminton.
By scann in forum MalaysiaReplies: 6: 12-17-2009, 10:40 AM
By freeheeler in forum Market PlaceReplies: 0: 03-18-2004, 02:28 AM
By freeheeler in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 0: 03-18-2004, 02:28 AM
By Kelvin in forum Market PlaceReplies: 10: 02-07-2002, 04:40 AM
By shaun in forum General ForumReplies: 1: 03-25-2001, 04:17 AM