User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 156
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    2,360
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cao ci dan
    .......................... <myself>
    me too! just joking 'the way Taufik loss is very artistic'
    lol

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy
    Can you tell us what kind of drug are you smoking there?
    "The way of Taufik" so now everyone expects Taufik to lose in every tournament, then display his "beauty-ness".

    As far as losing in Malaysia Open just to make the fans happy... I have got two words for you... "BULL S*IT"

    I guess it is much easier for us non-professional badminton players to follow the "way of Taufik" than the "way of Lin Dan", since most of us can perform a beautiful loss much easier than a beautiful win and show off some 6-packs afterwards.
    lin dan lost twice, in the final, to LCW in Malaysia Open. I think LD is way more GENEROUS to the malaysian fans than taufik because taufik only 'gave up' only once and that's wasn't even MS final. Yet, LD's gifts were not recognized but instead labeled as arrogant

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    Posts
    781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baihaki_as
    that's why i really like taufik,like i said before taufik is a person in badminton history that maybe show in 100 years once a time look at lin dan he same as alan budi kusuma, zhao jh, jing xi peng, etc,etc but taufik nobody similar as him.

    many people said that taufik's fans can't accept taufik loss, haha we accept that taufik lost, even better i like him when he lost, he lost with style not like every other player, the way he loss is very artistic and so does the way he win, i think that's why people who don't like taufik, they hatred more and more, they don't realize that taufik will doing that as much he like it

    so don't said taufik is bad player and the fans is arrogant, you just can't enjoy THE WAY OF TAUFIK, and you'll never i said never like taufik if you can't enjoy it
    It is arrogant player like Taufik and the stupid & corrupted PBSI officials and also the Indonesian government who are killing the Indonesian badminton as they are not giving a chance to other players. They spent a whole lot of money on Taufik this year and he only won the Indonesian Open when he wasted the rest, especially with the Hong Kong Open incident since he did not even try at all. Taufik does not seem to care or try his best anymore so I still don't understand why they continue to spoil him. They could have used this money to sponsor current players and/or upcoming players so that Indonesian badminton would continue to grow but instead they throw their money away betting on Taufik in every tournament knowing that his chances of winning are slim as he had not been practicing much.

    And you wonder why great players such as Tony Gunawan, who have achieved way more than Taufik, left the Indonesian team? It's because they know they don't get anything as players and much less when they retire and start coaching in Indonesia since a good portion of this fund is spent on stupid things like spoiling Taufik. I think they need to change their ways or better yet fired those stupid PBSI officials and start hiring new ones who can better improve Indonesian badminton.
    Last edited by virusvoodoo; 10-30-2006 at 05:51 AM.

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brunei
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    baihaki_as : You sound like a terrorist....

  5. #56
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hmm, who will replace the current PBSI "regime"??...

    Quote Originally Posted by virusvoodoo
    It is arrogant player like Taufik and the stupid & corrupted PBSI officials and also the Indonesian government who are killing the Indonesian badminton as they are not giving a chance to other players. They spent a whole lot of money on Taufik this year and he only won the Indonesian Open when he wasted the rest, especially with the Hong Kong Open incident since he did not even try at all. Taufik does not seem to care or try his best anymore so I still don't understand why they continue to spoil him. They could have used this money to sponsor current players and/or upcoming players so that Indonesian badminton would continue to grow but instead they throw their money away betting on Taufik in every tournament knowing that his chances of winning are slim as he had not been practicing much.

    And you wonder why great players such as Tony Gunawan, who have achieved way more than Taufik, left the Indonesian team? It's because they know they don't get anything as players and much less when they retire and start coaching in Indonesia since a good portion of this fund is spent on stupid things like spoiling Taufik. I think they need to change their ways or better yet fired those stupid PBSI officials and start hiring new ones who can better improve Indonesian badminton.
    ...hehe, (i've mentioned this before), but let's hope, for the sake of everyone involve, that Taufik himself will not step up to join the ranks..hmmm..And esp. the thought of Taufik running the show, wow, imagine if that would happen?!?!..BTW, i guess the "Punish & Reward" system is no longer in effect...

    **Don't know if mods might move this thread to the Professional Players sub-forum??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-30-2006 at 11:22 AM.

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think alot of people here think hate taufik... because he's lazy, arrogant, thinks he is the best blah blah blah... just 2 days ago, I downloaded the match between chen hong and Taufik in the invitational world cup, I didnt see him being lazy, or arrogant or being cocky when he met chen hong. Even when he lost to chen hong, he gave chen hong a pat of on the back. and from watching the video, I think Taufik didnt hold back and played very well even though he lost, but I could see him holding his back, maybe due to over stressing..
    I think some of the comments on taufik are over exaggerated. I think if he were to read some of this posts, the beauty in his game will be gone and he will have a very cold cold strategy winning the game at all costs just like Lin Dan. Cool! we'll have zombie players of winning the game at all costs, if not just kill the opponent!! And we'll have zombie supporters just rooting for them for their evil ways! but hey, the way I see it, 99% of the fans are rooting for Lin Dan to win... We'll go ahead Lin Dan, Make them proud!!! you deserve fans like them. that's what makes you # 1, right???

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael
    I think alot of people here think hate taufik... because he's lazy, arrogant, thinks he is the best blah blah blah... just 2 days ago, I downloaded the match between chen hong and Taufik in the invitational world cup, I didnt see him being lazy, or arrogant or being cocky when he met chen hong. Even when he lost to chen hong, he gave chen hong a pat of on the back. and from watching the video, I think Taufik didnt hold back and played very well even though he lost, but I could see him holding his back, maybe due to over stressing..
    I think some of the comments on taufik are over exaggerated. I think if he were to read some of this posts, the beauty in his game will be gone and he will have a very cold cold strategy winning the game at all costs just like Lin Dan. Cool! we'll have zombie players of winning the game at all costs, if not just kill the opponent!! And we'll have zombie supporters just rooting for them for their evil ways! but hey, the way I see it, 99% of the fans are rooting for Lin Dan to win... We'll go ahead Lin Dan, Make them proud!!! you deserve fans like them. that's what makes you # 1, right???
    on the contrary, neither LD nor LD fans are zombies. LD is #1 because he wins lots and lots of titles, against all kinds of oponents and not the selected ones, and never had yet been penalized by BWF, unlike TH. We LD fans didn't said TH is arrogant 100% every minutes of his life. So TH tries to win against chen hong and failed and he didn't walk out or throws a fit or smash his racket, does that makes TH a saint? So should we give TH applauses for behaving normally in the the chen hong match?
    Last edited by cooler; 10-30-2006 at 12:02 PM.

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    alberta/Canada
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael
    I think alot of people here think hate taufik... because he's lazy, arrogant, thinks he is the best blah blah blah... just 2 days ago, I downloaded the match between chen hong and Taufik in the invitational world cup, I didnt see him being lazy, or arrogant or being cocky when he met chen hong. Even when he lost to chen hong, he gave chen hong a pat of on the back. and from watching the video, I think Taufik didnt hold back and played very well even though he lost, but I could see him holding his back, maybe due to over stressing..
    I think some of the comments on taufik are over exaggerated. I think if he were to read some of this posts, the beauty in his game will be gone and he will have a very cold cold strategy winning the game at all costs just like Lin Dan. Cool! we'll have zombie players of winning the game at all costs, if not just kill the opponent!! And we'll have zombie supporters just rooting for them for their evil ways! but hey, the way I see it, 99% of the fans are rooting for Lin Dan to win... We'll go ahead Lin Dan, Make them proud!!! you deserve fans like them. that's what makes you # 1, right???
    According to what you posted... if the "beauty of the game" should be the main focus... then why do every single tournament keep a "score-board" when winning is not important???

    Zombie supporters that support a winner like LD??? It's hard to find lots of people whom will support losers that keep getting owned by everyone else. If you are looking for "beauty of the game", I suggest you watch some figure skating or something similar.

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael
    I think if he were to read some of this posts, the beauty in his game will be gone and he will have a very cold cold strategy winning the game at all costs just like Lin Dan. Cool! we'll have zombie players of winning the game at all costs, if not just kill the opponent!! And we'll have zombie supporters just rooting for them for their evil ways! but hey, the way I see it, 99% of the fans are rooting for Lin Dan to win... We'll go ahead Lin Dan, Make them proud!!! you deserve fans like them. that's what makes you # 1, right???
    zombie players? killing the opponent?
    Does that involve running them around the court until they give up

    so Lin Dan is a zombie player? and has evil ways?

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think the tournaments are more interesting with taufik than without. and i think many posters who complain about his behaviours spend some freetime to comment about him

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue
    i think the tournaments are more interesting with taufik than without. and i think many posters who complain about his behaviours spend some freetime to comment about him
    Well, fights in hockey are interesting too and attracts 'certain' type of fans. What puzzles me is those interesting things that TH does are considered 'arts' by some taufik fans, and taufik fans use 'artistic' ways to explains TH's lost and mis-behaviors. LD fans too do like watching TH plays, to lose in artistic ways Too bad he walks out the most interestiing matches, like against LD.
    Last edited by cooler; 10-30-2006 at 12:28 PM.

  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    on the contrary, neither LD nor LD fans are zombies. LD is #1 because he wins lots and lots of titles, against all kinds of oponents and not the selected ones, and never had yet been penalized by BWF, unlike TH. We LD fans didn't said TH is arrogant 100% every minutes of his life. So TH tries to win against chen hong and failed and he didn't walk out or throws a fit or smash his racket, does that makes TH a saint? So should we give TH applauses for behaving normally in the the chen hong match?
    ok sorry for calling LD a zombie... ssheeshh... Im not even an indonesian... I'm not calling TH a saint.... I dont believe in sainthood... LD not penalised before? maybe not from BWF... but during malaysian open 2006 final against LCW, he got a red card at the final point. TH doesnt need applauses for behaving normally. He just has to be himself, which he always has been that way. I think everyone has a right to be themselves regardless of fans expectations.

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    alberta/Canada
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael
    TH doesnt need applauses for behaving normally. He just has to be himself, which he always has been that way. I think everyone has a right to be themselves regardless of fans expectations.
    I guess that's the kind of thinking Mike Tyson had when he decided to bite someone's ear during his boxing championship match.

    Yet, with that kind of thinking, people still blame LD for throwing his own racket, and refused to put something on "HIS OWN HEAD" during Malaysia open... LD was just being himself, too.
    Last edited by bananaboy; 10-30-2006 at 12:40 PM.

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy
    According to what you posted... if the "beauty of the game" should be the main focus... then why do every single tournament keep a "score-board" when winning is not important???

    Zombie supporters that support a winner like LD??? It's hard to find lots of people whom will support losers that keep getting owned by everyone else. If you are looking for "beauty of the game", I suggest you watch some figure skating or something similar.

    hey bananaboy!!! I know you only like to see the end results! I would like good end results too!!! for me, badminton is not just about end results. I dont really care how you see a game, but for me its not just about end results, but how you get there.
    and sorry for calling LD a Zombie... that was too harsh a word on him... LD is a great champion... but I dont think he is the greatest.
    You calling TH a loser???? maybe you call everyone else besides lin dan and Roger federer a loser...
    f.u. I have been playing badminton for almost 20 years. Please dont tell me to go watch figure skating as a replacement for badminton. I really dont need your input on this. its just my personal opinion.

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bananaboy, no need to reply to JM's last post. You don't want to sink yourself to his level. He had shown his 'artistic' ways as well. Don't want this fun thread closed either

  16. #67
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,200
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    bananaboy, no need to reply to JM's last post. You don't want to sink yourself to his level. He had shown his 'artistic' ways as well. Don't want this fun thread closed either
    It's gotten to the point where it needs to be closed.

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananaboy
    I guess that's the kind of thinking Mike Tyson had when he decided to bite someone's ear during his boxing championship match.

    Yet, with that kind of thinking, people still blame LD for throwing his own racket, and refused to put something on "HIS OWN HEAD" during Malaysia open... LD was just being himself, too.
    That's it??? you can only compare Mike Tyson's story of biting someone's ear off to Taufik's walking off the court or throwing away the game? can you be more constructive than that??? never mind... I dont want to hear about it.
    It will just be something cynical.

    LD refusing to put something on HIS own head IN Malaysia was bad... He shouldnt have come to malaysia at all with that kind of arrogance as it will only infuriate the locals as this is their culture all the while.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taufik Black and Gold shirt, Taufik Hidayat Line.
    By James. in forum Market Place
    Replies: 6
    : 11-03-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Taufik's comment in Canadian open
    By kan2005 in forum USA West
    Replies: 0
    : 07-20-2010, 12:04 PM
  3. Pls giv some comment on tis racket.....
    By Cheng Yuan in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 5
    : 09-08-2009, 04:14 PM
  4. Interesting comment from Li Mao about LD vs LCW
    By Han in forum Macau Open / Thailand Open 2006
    Replies: 18
    : 08-05-2006, 12:36 AM
  5. Any comment on RSL 4900 ?
    By hehehaha in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 14
    : 07-02-2004, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •